03 | don't roll your eyes

Start from the beginning

I clear my throat of any frogs and tuck my hands into my back pockets, "Drink?"

He shakes his head, "I'm good."

That's what I thought.

Cass and I make our ways to the food station and place the orders before she turns to me with an expectant gaze.

"Soooo?" She questions, "Is he finer in person?"

I raise a brow as I look at her, "What are you talking about?"

"The only whigga here, Case." She clarifies making me roll my eyes. Always doing the most, "I mean he been all up in his phone most of the night, but from what I can tell, he got an attractive forehead."

An exasperated sigh escapes me as I turn my head to look at the group of people laughing together. Now that Cass and I were gone, Case had started talking.

So that's how it is?

I know it's not Cass because she gets along with everybody, so it must be me.

Do I stink or something?

Matter of fact, why do I even care? If he wanna act a fool, that's his business. I just came here for the free food and to beat Ty who's last on the board, currently.

I shrug and shift my gaze back to the person grabbing our drinks. "He alright."

"See, now you lying out yo damn ass." Cassie points to me with her maroon colored acrylic, "That man is fine and I don't even like men. You do and I know you not stupid or blind."

I prop my elbows up on the counter and adjust the stud in my nose piercing, trying to change the subject, "Where are these drinks?"

Cassie pinches my arm through my shirt. A quiet screech escapes me as I slap her hand away, "You think he's cute. You wanna have sex." She sings playfully.

I roll my eyes and push her away, "Shut up. Stay doing too much."

"It's the Jamaican in me, baby." She teases, knowing good and well we share a heritage. "You should know."

"Look," I start, "He's cute and all but he doesn't care about being here so I don't see why I should care about him not caring."

Cassie narrows her eyes at me and places her head in the palm of her hand, "See now, I ain't say all that."

Ignoring her, I almost grin at the sight of the worker bringing two trays of drinks over. Taking one from him with a thank you, I walk away from Cass who's still collecting the other tray.

Just when I thought I got away, she comes up beside me with a grin on her face, "He was looking at your ass too."

"Cass, oh my gosh, shut up," I say as we get back to the group.

Sky laughs when she hears my exaggerated groan, already knowing that Cass is doing some shit. "What she do this time?"

Cass looks over to Casen who's already watching us and opens her mouth to answer, but I punch her arm before she can.

She hisses and cradles the place I hit, "Pussyhole."

"Try mi nuh, bitch." I warn, narrowing my eyes at her.

I'm handing the drinks out and grab the bottle of water I ordered for myself before looking up at the scoreboard - "Wait, who played for me?"

Everybody's eyes go to the only white man seated in the group. He clears his throat and scratches the back of his head.

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind."

The more he talks, the more I want to ride his face.

Eliana, shut up.

But this man has the deepest, silkiest voice I've ever heard. Even earlier when he said he didn't want a drink, I had to squint a bit to keep myself calm.

Looking back up at the screen, I see the X that signifies a strike - I haven't gotten any of those tonight.

"I don't mind." I let him know, "Thank you actually."

He nods and looks back down into his phone right before Cass smacks my arm.

She looks towards me and mouths, "You wanna have seeeeeeeeeex."

the way i gotta spanish project due in like *checks watch* two hours and im barely halfway through it 😭

also the way i watched criminal minds and derek got me feeling kinda 😏😏😏😏