It was a little later now and trent had his trainers on, sophia had her coat and shoes on and I had dried my hair and we were all now downstairs and I was sat on the sofa putting on my boots. Sophia was on the floor playing with her ball pit and trent had gone out to put Sophia's changing bag and her pram in the boot of the car. I had put my shoes on and I stood up from the sofa and trent came walking in and walked over to sophia and picked her up and then walked out of the room and then I walked over to mimi and put her lead on and then I grabbed my bag which had everything I needed for work and for the clinic and then I walked over to the patio doors and made sure they were locked and I turned everything off and then walked through the hallway and to the front door and got the keys out of the door and closed the door behind me and trent had finished putting sophia in her carseat and walked upto the door and took mimi off of me and walked back to the car and then I locked the door the door and trent put mimi in her cage in the boot of the car.
I had locked everywhere up and I walked over to the car and got inside and put on my seatbelt and then trent got in and put on his seatbelt on too and then we started up the car and made our way to the park.

We had arrived at the park and trent parked up the car and we both took off our seatbelts and got out with me putting my bag on my shoulder and I walked around to the side of the car opening the door and sophia smiled at me and I was obsessed with her little smile, she was so beautiful. I unstrapped her from her Carseat and I turned around and trent had got the park out of the boot and had put it up and so I just strapped her into her pram, as it wasn't safe enough for her to walk with trent. Sophia had definitely started getting the hand of walking and that's all she wanted to do and so me and trent came up with the idea, when we're away from the carpark and walking around the park that we would take her out of her pram and walk her for a little just so that she could get used to walking.
Trent put mimi on her lead and locked up the car and trent walked mimi while I pushed sophia and we started making our way into the park and to go for a little walk.

We had been walking for about 5 minutes and we were halfway around the park and so we stopped and I got Sophia out of her pram and trent stood there watching as I held Sophia's hand and we started walking "wow look at my big girl" Trent said as sophia fell to the ground and she clapped her hands and I clapped too "well done superstar" I said as sophia smiled and I got back up and I got a hold of Mimi's lead and mimi sat down and trent walked over to sophia and stood her up and moved away a little and as I stood there watching our little girl walk all on her own to trent, I started to cry. She was getting so big and she was so beautiful and I was so proud to be her mummy.
"Wow look at you" I said as trent and sophia looked at me and I wiped my eyes "babe you ok?" Trent asked as I nodded and smiled "I can't believe how grown up she is" I said as he smiled and picked sophia up from off of the grass and walked over to me "to be honest, I can't believe how big she's got" he said as I nodded and smiled. "We made her" I said as he smiled and leaned over and kissed me "we did" he said as he pulled away.

After walking for a little while we had finally got back to Trent's car and trent put mimi in her cage in the boot of the car and then I unstrapped sophia from her pram and strapped her into her carseat and then trent put the pram in the boot of the car.
I had strapped Sophia in and I got into the front of the car and trent had finished putting the pram in the boot and also got into the front of the car as he had closed the boot door. "How you feeling?" Trent asked as he put on his seatbelt and I smiled and nodded "yeah I'm good, you?" I asked as he smiled "yeah I'm good, I get to spend the day with my little family" he said as I smiled and leaned over cupping his face "now aren't you the cutest ever" I said as he smirked "you know it" he said as I pulled away and put on my seatbelt and trent started up the car and we made our way to dianne and Michael's.

We had dropped sophia and mimi off at Dianne and Michael's and we were now making our way to the private clinic which was just outside of Liverpool. Usually when we drop sophia off she just goes in and she's OK but for some reason today, we dropped her off and she was a tiny little bit emotional. Dianne said that she would be fine and not to worry but it didn't make me feel any better. Trent was driving and I was looking out the window when trent rested his hand of my thigh "babe she's ok" he said as I looked at him and nodded "I just, I've never seen her get that upset before and she wouldn't let go of me" i said as he nodded "she'll be ok, try not to worry" he said as I smiled. "She's going to have little meltdowns and cry but she's nearly a toddler" trent said as I nodded "I know, it just makes me feel bad for leaving her" I said as he squeezed my hand and I looked at him and smiled.
After our talk I seemed to calm down and we had finally arrived at the private clinic and trent parked the car and I took off my seatbelt and went to get out of the car but trent grabbed my hand "babe, you are the best mum ever to our little girl, our little baby that your currently growing and our Mimi and we all don't deserve you" he said as I smiled and he leaned over and wiped at my face where a tear had fallen.