"Hi." I smiled as I stopped in front of her.

"Hello." She smiled back at me.

"You're new in here?" I asked the obvious.

"Yup." She answered. "I'm from Brazil."

"Cool." I say. "I'm Summer by the way."

"I'm Allie." She smiled. "Allie Smith."

"Nice name, Allie." I say as I take the vacant seat beside her.

"You have a nice name too, Summer." Allie smiled at me.

The class went on as usual. Boring History stuff. As the class ends, I glanced at Allie to see her looking at her class card with her brows pulled together.

"Need some help, Allie?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"Uhh, is that okay?"

"Of course!" I say then she handed me her class card.

I read her class card and realized that she has the same class with Ashton. I've decided to walk with Allie to her next class, I don't want her being late on her first day in NYU classes.

We went to her next class but I didn't see any signs of Ashton in the class. I made my way to my next class and continued the day. Allie invited me for snack after the classes we will have.

Allie and I met at coffee shop near NYU by 4pm to have some snacks before going home. We took the vacant seats outside the shop.

"Where do you live, Allie?" I ask her.

"I live with my brother and cousin in this apartment near NYU. One of them also studies in NYU."

"Really? Cool." I smile.

Our snack and little chit chat went on. I find her kind and fun to be with. She has these jokes that would really knock you out laughing. She is like Niall, his girl version actually.

Later on, a car came in and rolled it's window down and it revealed a smiling Niall.

"Hey, cousin." Niall says, looking at Allie and it surprised me. "Summer?" Niall ask as he looked at me.

"Niall is your cousin?" I ask looking at Allie, not hiding my surprise.

"Yeah." Allie smiled. "You know each other?"

"Yeah. We're friends actually." Niall smiled as he closes the door of his car.

Niall took the vacant seat of our table. Now I understand why Allie is a lot like Niall, it's because they're blood related.

Calum's POV

I am standing in the NYU parking lot when Luke and Hero came in. Michael is still in his class and Ashton is still not around.

"Where the fuck is Ashton?" I asked with some irritated tone.

"We don't know. He's not picking up the calls." Luke answered.

"I'm a bit worried about Ashton." Hero says.

And I started to worry too. Ashton is not like this. He always tells us where he is going and shit. But I know that Ashton can handle himself because he is strong as fuck and he fights good, fists or guns.

Later on, Michael came in approaching.

"We need to gotta go do the deals. We can't wait for Ashton anymore." Hero says.

"You guys go, I'll find Ashton." Michael said and everyone agreed.

We hopped into our cars and went to the venue of the deal. Big money and shiny things are coming in in our way. Yes, this is illegal, smuggling is kinda illegal, right?