JinLing, who was still dizzy because of lack of oxygen took some time to process what Sizhui had just now spoken.

Sizhui's both hands went inside his trouser that raised goosebumps on his skin.

He said, "I... I..."

Sizhui seriously looked at him but down below something between his legs was hardening, while his two hands squeezed the two round fresh buttocks.

So soft! He thought.

He couldn't help squeeze it few more times. JinLing was about to faint from all these intimate touch. He slowly chimed, "S-stop."

As if his 'S-stop' would make Sizhui stop from enjoying his future meal.

JinLing continued, "I... I won't do it now."

Sizhui suddenly halted on his tracks, "Do what?"

JinLing pursed his lips, but that didn't made the red tint on his cheek disappear even by the slightest. He didn't knew that if Sizhui really didn't know what he meant by it or if he was just teasing him.

Nevertheless, he replied, "That!"

Sizhui was mused, "That what?" He suddenly pulled JinLing towards him.

It was too close.

So close that their lower part were touching with each other.

JinLing really didn't know what he should speak of, "Sh-sizhui..."

"Well don't mind that." Sizhui asked.

JinLing slowly tilted his head down and indeed there was a huge bulge in between Sizhui's legs.

He slowly gazed up again, "Sizhui... I... "

"I said don't mind that." Sizhui said, "I'll wait until you're ready."

"B-but yo-"

JinLing was silenced by a peck on his lips from Sizhui.

Sizhui gently smiled, "I love you, so I can wait." He thought a little before saying, "Four year"

"Huh?"

"You're sixteen now. After four years you'll be a legal adult. You'll be twenty and I'll be twenty two by then." Sizhui said, "By then you'll be ready?"

JinLing replied, "Hmm I guess so... Now take your hands off my butt!"

"Why though?" Sizhui smirked before squeezing it once again, "It's so soft." Even though he said that, after squeezing it for one more time he really did retreated his hands to himself.

"Let's go back." He gently said.

JinLing looked at him with blushed face and nodded.

Out of blue, Sizhui chuckled before saying, "You want me to go like this?"

JinLing tried to process what Sizhui had meant. It took him a moment to understand. Sizhui was still half naked! He had worn nothing but a thin bathing trouser.

While his thoughts were running wild, he heard Sizhui saying, "Well I don't mind carrying you like my bride. But I at least need to cover myself with a cloth."

"......."

After a short moment of speechlessness JinLing said, "I can walk." Then he got up and fixed his robes, while Sizhui carried his clothing and wore his robes.

After walking with Sizhui till his room, he had insisted on dropping JinLing to his room. But JinLing denied it and told him to take rest and get well soon.

Cloud Recess was so big, and the corridors were no less than a maze. He was silently walking, not until he heard some weird noises coming from the room he just passed.

"Mmh ahh~"

Suddenly goosebumps rose on his skin. Unintentionally his eyes went to the gap between the sliding door which was not closed properly.

He saw the man in white robe with forehead ribbon was bullying someone. Even though his back was facing him, he was sure that it was Lan Wangji. And the person who moaned... Umm I mean the person who just made a weird noise has to be no one other than Wei Wuxian.

"Ah Ahh... ~"

Another wave of goosebumps rose on his skin. This time, without any delay, he dashed away from there.

He didn't see who was coming from front. As a result, he bumped into someone who was sturdy like iron.

"Who's it?!" He said.

"JinLing what are you doing here?"

Wait. Something isn't right.

He opened his eyes to look at person who he just bumped into. After he saw the person, a chill ran down his spine.

It was Hanguang-jun! And the person who just asked him what he was doing here was Wei Wuxian!

"You two..." JinLing said in disbelief.

"Yep we two" Wei Wuxian grinned, "We were out to see the rabbits." He tilted his head up to look at Lan Wangji, "Next time we'll feed them cabbage. Okay Lan Zhan~"

Lan Wangji replied, "Mn."

Without indulging for another second with the couple, JinLing turned his heels back. For literally no reason, he wanted to check if he really heard those stuffs or was he just hallucinating.

When he reached the room, the sliding door was opened and a person was exiting. He wanted to halt his step but it was already late.

He once again bumped into a person.

"Don't you know running is forbidden in Cloud Recess?"

When JinLing heard this voice, he was shocked to death. He tilted his head up to look at the person.

"Jiujiu"

A/N Plot twist Sect Leader Lan & sect leader Jiang are dating lol ;))

  ̄へ ̄

Have a good day <3