Chapter- 35

"Wh-why would I sit on your lap?!"

JinLing was flustered. He didn't even remember the last time sat on his Jiujiu's lap. Even the coldness of Cold Spring could not cool down his heat.

Sizhui innocently asked, "Then shall I sit on your lap?"

"...."

JinLing imagined Sizhui, the one with a toned body and thick thighs sitting on the lap of a feeble man who was no less than a dry potato. He was obviously talking about himself when he mentioned 'dry potato'. But he could not imagine anymore.

He would be crushed if Sizhui sat on his lap. But it would look perfect if he were to be the one to sit.

After many debates with his innocent self and horny self, he finally decided. He walked towards Sizhui and stood in front of him.

He slowly gulped whilst examining the appearance of his love under the moonlight. He rested his hands on Sizhui's shoulder and parted his legs on either side of his beloved's thighs to sit on his lap.

Sizhui gently held his waist with one hand and with other he tilted JinLing's chin, "Well I didn't expected you to actually do it."

JinLing was already embarrassed because of the major step he took just now. And to pour salt over wound, Sizhui had to say that.

JinLing was about to get up because of anger and embarrassment but Sizhui's grip on his waist became tighter.

If he put even a but of more strength, JinLing's waist would sure break.

"I was just joking." Sizhui laughed, "You don't have to go."

"Then..." JinLing hesitantly asked, "Wh-why did you want me to sit here?"

There was no difference between the smile and smirk formed on his face. It looked like a smile, but at the same time it looked as if he was smirking.

He placed his hand on JinLing's jaw, "You should've known that when I asked you to sit here."

JinLing was blushing, he looked no less than a cherry, "I-I don't know!"

Sizhui chuckled, then he bent closure and whispered in husky voice, "Do you wanna know then?"

JinLing could feel his heart pounding on his chest, and the butterflies crazily dancing in his stomach.

Even he didn't know what got into him- he nodded.

Not even a millisecond after he nodded, he felt a warm sensation on his lips.

Sizhui kissed him.

But this time, it was not gentle.

Right after, they had just touch their lips, Sizhui bit down JinLing's bottom lip that made him let out a soft moan while kissing.

"Ahh..."

As soon as JinLing realized that it was him who had just now made such a weird noise, he tried to purse his lips.

But who would've thought that Sizhui would take this chance to invade what was hidden behind those soft lips.

JinLing tightly shut his eyes and snaked his arms around Sizhui's shoulder.

Sizhui's hand reached out for JinLing's nape to support him, so that he won't fall back. While his other hand that was holding his waist slowly slipped inside JinLing's trouser.

He invaded each and every area inside JinLing's mouth with his tongue. And his hand felt the soft skin under those golden robe.

He parted their lips to take to breath before he whispered, "Hey A-Ling, you wanna come to my room?"