Chapter- 26

It was a different atmosphere. The air was filled with love and lust.

While Shizui and Jin Ling were kissing him, Shizui's hands didn't rest. His right hand was holding Jin Ling's jaw while his left hand was rummaging under Jin Ling's robes, feeling the every inch of his skin.

After a moment they parted their lips. This was the first time Jin Ling witnessed Shizui smirking.

He said, "You don't know how to kiss back?" Jin Ling was blushing like hell, "Y-you're just too good."

"Well, its because..." Shizui chuckled, "It isn't my first time."

After hearing these words Jin Ling felt like a bucket of cold water splashed on his head.

"Wh-what do you mean?!" Jin Ling asked, "Who was your first kiss?"

Shizui raised his right arm and pointed his index finger at his forehead. He smiled, "Its you."

"...???"

"Pftt" Shizui laughed, "You should have a look of your face."

Jin Ling was stupified and happy at the same time. Earlier he felt like a widow with broken heart and now he was on ninth heaven because he was Shizui's first. His love's first kiss. But he himself didn't know when it happened. So was happy and confused, "B-but where? When? A-and how?"

Shizui placed his index finger on Jin Ling's collar and pulled it down. There was a faint bruise mark. Jin Ling's gaze landed on that mark as well. Then the realisation dawned upon him, "It was you?"

Shizui proudly said, "Yes it was me."

Jin Ling suddenly covered himself with his arms like how a woman does to protect herself from perverts.

"You got the wrong idea!" Shizui hurriedly said. "What do you mean?" Jin Ling side eyed him.

"It was you who made the first step." Shizui reasoned out, "I just...followed your lead."

"...."

"I'm being honest."

"I know."

"Tell me tell you everything in detail."

"No need."

Jin Ling was only a millimeters away from fainting because of the embarrassment. He was going crazy. He never realised he had already tried to seduced his crush when drunk. Right now he only wished to dig a hole and hide there.

"Hey..." He heard Shizui calling him, "You don't have to feel guilty. It was my fault as well. You weren't sober and I did this and that to you."

"Its fine." Jin Ling said, "If its you then its fine. I don't regret it, I only regret that I was sobre and couldn't feel your touch..."

When he already said those word he realised he had too much. It would make him pervert instead.

He hurriedly corrected himself, "I-I mean you kno-"

His words were cut off as Shizui had once again pressed his lips on Jin Ling's lips.

Jin Ling closed his eyes and let him do whatever he wanted. He heard Shizui saying, "Well you can feel it again."

Their lips were only touching, suddenly he felt Shizui's tongue pressing against his teeth as if wanting to part away his teeth and invade the area inside it.

JinLing was panicking, he didn't knew what to do. And he didn't know what Shizui wanted him to know.

After a long while they parted their lips once again. Their breaths were intertwining with each others.

"Open" Shizui said in between his breath, "Your...mouth." Jin Ling was dumb for the moment, he only nodded hus head as fast as possible.

Right next moment, Shizui again kissed him, harder than before. Jin Ling didn't even got the chance to breath properly.

He remembered Shizui's words. He slowly parted his lips and lightly opened his mouth. And that moment Shizui pressed his mouth on his.

JinLing's eyes widened. He was startled. This was a total new kind of touch for him that brought shiver down his spine. Shizui was intruding his mouth, feeling every flesh and teeth inside it. Their tongues intertwined with each other. And their hands were tightly interlocked with one another.

He never thought such a kind and gentle boy, that was Shizui would know such intimate ways. It was really a very exciting feeling that sparked his heart.

It was such a nice moment. It would've really been a nice moment if someone hadn't come there.

They heard a crek as someone stepped on a dry branch on their way here.

Jin Ling opened his eyes in a flash. It was so sudden and he was so frightened if someone saw them. Beacuse of such a strong stimulation, he put too much force on his hands and pushed Shizui on his chest.

Shizui was caught off guard. He stepped back by six feets before falling on the ground.

Jin Ling finally got the chance to take breath. He tried his best to normal his breathing, but the more he tried more uneven it got. He wiped his mouth with his sleeves.

"Reporting Sect Leader." A disciple had come. When he reached there be only saw that Shizui who had fallen down was getting up by himself and dusting off his white robes, while Sect Leader Jin was wiping his mouth for some reason.

Jin Ling didn't turn around. Facing his back to the disciple he said, "What's the matter?"

That disciple replied, "Disciple Jin Sangze has given her statement after her investigation."

Jin Ling knitted his brows and said with all seriousness, "Hmm you go, I'm coming."

"Yes Sect Leader." Thus, he left.

After that disciple was gone. Jin Ling also quitely walked away without looking at Shizui.

Shizui wanted to call him. But he thought that he had already crossed his line. It would be too much. So, he clutched his hands into tight fist and tried his best to held himself back.

To his unexpectation Jin Ling suddenly made a U-turn and came running towards him. He tiptoed and lightly pecked his cheeks. He wishperd in his ear, "I'm looking forward to our meetings in future."

As Jin Ling didn't wanted to show Shizui how he was blushing. Without saying another word he turned back, and rumbling and tumbling he ran away.

Shizui stood there in that position. He brought his hand and touched the area where Jin Ling had just pecked him.

It felt warm.

He looked up at the blue sky. He himself didn't had any idea that he was smiling. He only knew that he murmured something to himself, that was, "Me too."

A/N
Unedited
I wanna dig a grave and burry myself 💀
But you guys stay safe okay
Have a satisfactory day <3