I don't say anything.

" Let's talk of your dream, I want to feel what you felt."

Her words coat me like a blanket and thoughts of the dream I had, come alive once again.

" Okay nana, I'll tell you about my dream."

" Before you do, I want to say that it is good to hear you talking again."

*******

They had respected my decision and a time to say goodbye, finally came, it did earlier. I apologised to papa about my tone and that I didn't mean to offend him, he understood me and told me that he is just a phonecall away.

He shared how my words concerning his availability in Ronan's life, touched him and that he realises that there is a lot, he needs to do,to make right again and even to remind Ronan, that he never lost his papa.

Stephanie was sweet and surely offered her help, anytime I may need it. She mentioned that this would be a Luna to Luna type of help and I thanked her.

By the time it came for me to say goodbye to Ronan, I sensed that he was still troubled with leaving, I had quite a lot of convincing to do. He told me that with him leaving, he is respecting my decision of needing space but emphasised, on his being the overbearing protective brother, if ever the need to check on me came, he wanted to let me know that the pack would be seeing more of him from now on.

He was aware that some people still viewed him by his mistakes, that sense of worry over our papa, finding out of the deeds he's done, has made it quite difficult to stay in his presence for long, he's been ' very busy ' lately.

I could only advise him to calm down and not try push papa away. He needs his guidance as not only an alpha, but a leader with a mentor. For so long, he'd been under bad influence but not now.

He needs our papa now and that he need not do anything alone anymore. He has help.

My words helped him relax somewhat, when he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight, it was almost as if he was worried that he would not see me again, as if I would disappear.

I reassured him that I would pull through, he need not worry too much. There is too much that needs me, that needs for me to be focused, I'll take it easy but necessarily fast, in order for things around me to be kept afloat.

I watched them drive away as I did, with my mate and daughter. Before my mind could be flooded by the images, I turned back and walked away.

In these three days of the pack mourning, I had been preparing myself for when the time came, for me to stand before people. These three days, were for the interest and comfort of the pack, that they know that they are always in our thoughts.

They have lost their leader, their alpha and his pup. In these three days, it was important that they have time to cry and face their loss, to not be held down emotionally with demand for their focus, on work.

They are people too.

What relieved but touched me, was that the caretakers of the nursary, made arrangements, that the children would not feel neglected.

I haven't been there for some time now and this has reminded me, of places, in which I would have to visit.

There is a place, where I have been urging to go to and I made it into a priority, though I knew that it would do something to my heart, it was better I do this, see everything being replayed as if it were that day. Someone would consider me crazy, for even considering going to the place that I lost my family, but I need to face it again.