Chapter 18: Zagred

Emi's POV:

"A-ah..sorry.." I smiled sheepishly. "I-it's alright." Zagred was clapping his hands. "Aww, what a touching moment. Although, you won't live to see the next day" He laughed like a maniac. It sent shivers down my spine.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!" Yuno and Asta yelled in unison.

Asta turned into his devil form(?) and while Yuno is in his spirit dive. I used my cosmos magic to make an entrance for them but it keeps on spending my spell back to me. I got frustrated. "Quit messing around!"

I puffed out my cheeks. Asta went in front of Yuno and Yuno cast a spell to make Asta go faster. Zagred widened his eyes. I smirked. 'My two idiots are going to beat you for sure.'

Asta's sword pierced through his upper chest. Everybody widened their eyes. Zagred started to mumble nonsense and then suddenly, mouths begin to appear all over his body. It was terrifying.

'That creepy ass demon has mouths all over his body-' Then unknowably, the demon's heart had appeared outside his body, laughing. 'What the actual flip is this?!'

More of the purple worm things started to appear, attacking Asta. 'What are we going to do now?!'

"I'm going to kill every single one of you!!"

The Wizard King and Licht stepped in front. "No matter what happens. We can't let the people of this era be killed" Licht said.

"We need the present-day magic knights. They're the future of the Clover Kingdom." They both started to activate their magic.

"You're nothing more than a lump of meat."

"HAH! Do you think it's over? You don't get to decide how this ends You ready Yuno?"

"Of course I'm ready, idiot" I chuckled. "Time to shut this guy up for good!" THe both yelled simultaneously.

They both charge in, while purple worms(?) charge towards them. "Here let me help you! Cosmos Magic: Two Comets!"

Then multiple lights came radiating towards the first Wizard King and Licht. My eyes sparkled. 'So cool!'

Meanwhile, when I was watching what came through the light, someone yelled out my name. It was too late to see what was happening. I slowly turned around but it happened so quickly I didn't know if I was going to get hit or not.