Chapter 6: Princess Emi Selene Novachrono?!

Emi's POV:

After all the shenanigans with Noelle, Captain Yami told us we could have free time. I'm currently spending time with Noelle since she looked lonely.

"Hey, Noelle!" She turned to me. "Hey, Emi."

"Can I braid your hair?" I asked Noelle. She blushed a bit and slowly nodded her head. "Yay!" I went behind Noelle and started to braid her hair. We began to talk about random things.

After 30 minutes, Captain Yami told everyone to come outside. 'I wonder what happened.' Noelle and I went outside and to my surprised, I see the Wizard King right in front of us.

"This is the Wizard King. He wants to tell you all something, but mainly for someone personal.." Captain Yami said. It confused me a bit but I ignored that [art of what he said.

"Ahem, anyways, I would like to announce that Emi is my niece." I was shocked. I started to tear up a bit. Everybody looked at me shockingly. I couldn't say anything. "Y-your my uncle..?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "H-how do I know you're not lying!"

He hummed for a bit and said "Well, you see..You have the same magic as me, time magic. Also, your full name is Emi Selene Novachrono. Your father, F/n Novachrono, is my brother" I ran up to him and hugged him. "W-why did you leave me in the forsaken realm?!"

"I had to because the kingdom was under attack and your father wanted what's best for you and leave you in the forsaken realm. After that, I lost contact with you." I hummed.

"Black Bulls, this information only stays between us until Emi decides if she wants to tell the rest of the captains. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes!" Everybody said.

Suddenly my grimoire started to glow purple and began to turn the pages and began to write something on my grimoire. "It's a new spell!"

"Ahh, yes. It seems like I forgot to tell you." I looked up at him. "You have two magic. Moon magic or cosmos magic, and time magic. Only you have moon magic. You must be very careful when you use it."

"Hai!"

"Who is that?" I pointed at Marx.

"That's Marx," Uncle said.

"Hello, your majesty."

"No need for formalities! Just call me Emi!" I smiled. He nodded his head. "We must get going, Marx. I still have paperwork to do."

"Ahh, yes. Until then, Emi." Then they left. Suddenly Magna said "SO YOU'RE THE WIZARD KINGS NIECE? I'M FRIENDS WITH THE WIZARD KING'S NIECE!" I nodded my head and sweatdropped.

Luck came in front of me and said "we must battle! Since your the Wizard Kin's niece!" "Next time, Luck" "Awweee ok.."

"YAY. MY BEST FRIEND IS THE WIZARD KINGS NIECE!" Asta said.

"Hey! She's my best friend too!" Noelle tugged my arm. I sweatdropped. 'Omg..'

________________________________________________________________________________

Emi's POV:

"Emi, wanna come with me to the Sliva's Estate? I'm going to get my hairpin. I forgot about it" I sweatdropped. "O-ok!"

We are currently in Sliva's Estate. "It's beautiful here!" Noelle smiled and opened the door to her room. Her room was big. I was astonished. Well, I mean she is royal so..It's kinda normal for a royal to have a big room.

When she found her hairpin we went outside of her room and began to walk in the hallways, until Noelle and I bumped into someone(s). "We're so sorry!"

"Tsk, you should be sorry, you filthy commoner!" Nebra said. "Now I have commoner germs on my dress!"

"Tsk, you're so low, Noelle. Hanging out with a commoner?" Solid said.

I growled at their statement. I looked at Noelle, she stood silent and began to tear up. "What is going on here?" I look to see who said that. It was Nozel, captain of the Silver Eagles.

"Noelle? Why are you and this commoner here in the Estate?" Noelle didn't say anything.

"This 'filthy commoner' you speak of is a higher rank than you!" I looked up at Nozel and the rest of his siblings.

"How dare yo-" I cut off Solid.

"I am Emi Selene Novachrono. Crowned Princess of the Clover kingdom and I suggest you stop this nonsense and apologize to Noelle..NOW"

Nozel and his siblings widened their eyes. They all kneeled down in front of me. "We're all terribly sorry for our actions towards you, your highness." They all looked at Noelle and apologized to her too.

"Now, Noelle. You still got your hairpin?" She nodded her head. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "If I ever find out you guys are bullying Noelle I will personally deal with you..myself,"

"Come on, Noelle!"

"H-Hai! Wait up!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Nozel POV:

"I am Emi Selene Novachrono. Crowned Princess of the Clover kingdom and I suggest you stop this nonsense and apologize to Noelle..NOW" The girl with the dark hair said.

I widened my eyes and kneeled in front of her and said, "We're all terribly sorry for our actions towards you, your highness." We all looked at Noelle and apologized to her too.

"If I ever find out you guys are bullying Noelle I will personally deal with you..myself," That sent shivers down my spine. After they left we stopped kneeling down.

"Noelle is lucky to have her as her friend," Nebra said.

"She is cute though..I can make her my wife since she's only fifteen" I hit him on the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Don't say such nonsense. She can desecrate us in one second if she wanted to. I could feel a lot of mana when I was in front of her." I said coldly.

"Besides, I think someone from the Golden Dawn is interested in her too. I mean I am too so." I went back to my office, leaving my siblings shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________

Noelle's POV:

"Thanks for saving me back there," I said.

"It's no problem! That's what friends are for!" She smiled. I blushed a bit. "Y-yea..!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Emi's POV:

We went back to the hideout and Luck began to pester me about battling him. I sweatdropped. "Not now, Luck."

He nodded his head. "You guys are going on a mission today." Captain Yami said. "Noelle, Asta, Magna, and Emi are going on this mission to the forsaken realm."

"Hai"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Have a great Day/Night!"

Words Counted: 1,167