Chapter 16: The Attack

Emi's POV:

I flew to Asta and Yuno, leaving Licht and the rest behind. I sighed. Asta and Yuno hugged me. It startled me a bit. "I'm glad you're alright." I silently cried. "I-I was so scared..T-they want to kill m-me.." I stuttered.

"Don't worry, nobody is going to hurt you..." They both said. I stopped hugging them. I smiled. "Thank you.." They nodded while blushing.

I looked at Nozel. "Nozel. What are we going to do now..?" He looked at me and sighed. "We're going back to the capital."

---

We are now passing through Hage Village. It seems that one of the possessed magic knights is attacking the church. Yuno and Asta widened their eyes, as well as mine. "Captain, Yuno, and I want to go to Hage Village and protect them." Asta blurted out.

He thought about it for a while and nodded his head. I blurted out. "I want to come too!"

"You are a royal, Emi. You don't need to help them." "B-but-" Asta cut me off. "DOn't worry, Emi. We'll handle it. I'll tell them you're protecting the kingdom." I slowly nodded my head.

---

I saw Captain Yami and Jack the Ripper in front of the palace. (I actually don't know what to call it ;3;)

I jumped off the mercury bird and landed right next to Captain Yami. He looked at me with sad eyes. "Captain Yami..what's wrong..?"

"Your uncle..is...dead.." I widened my eyes. 'He's playing jokes on me, right..?' I laughed. "You can stop joking, Captain Yami." He looked at me with a serious face. "I'm not joking.."

I backed away from him. "Y-you have to be joking..! Uncle promised me he wouldn't die!" I blurted out loud. "I'm sorry.." I fell to my knees and screamed loudly.

---

Asta's POV:

"Emi is helping in the kingdo-" I heard a scream all the way from here. I widened my eyes and looked at Yuno. He nodded his head.

"Was that Emi?"

"I think so.."

"Come one let's go! We need to see what's going on!"

---

Emi's POV:

I was breathing heavily. "Emi snap out of it!" Noelle yelled out. "Breathe." I breathe slowly while closing my eyes.

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes. My eyes turned dark. "I won't forgive whoever killed my uncle," I said in a sinister voice.

---

After my whole breathing session, I went to where I saw a big flash of lightning. Everybody called for my name but I ignored it.

I see Magna and Vanessa on the ground, hurt. I glared at 'Luck'. "Ahhh, Lyne, how are you..?" 'Luck' said.

"Bring back Luck. I command you too."

"How about.." He started to run around. "NO!" He tried to hit me in the back but I grabbed his arm and used my cosmos magic. "Cosmos Magic: Constellation Barrier" I trapped him in my barrier.

Suddenly Asta came and ran towards us. "Emi, why were you screaming earlier? I would hear it all the way from Hage Village." I looked at him and then looked away. "It was nothing."

He frowned and saw 'Luck' screaming and cussing about getting out of the barrier and defeating us. I scoffed. "Asta, use your sword to make him back to normal."

He nodded his head and went towards 'Luck'. 'Luck' is now chanting that he will defeat all of us. Asta finally made his sword touch Luck and turned back to normal. I sighed. 'These elves are pissing me off.'

---

After the kingdom nearly destroyed, we all went back to the palace. We met up with the rest of the Black Bulls, including this blue-haired man. "Uhh, guys..?" They turned to me.

"Who is that?" I pointed at him. "Oh- him- That's Henry,"Gray said while I nodded my head. "Hello, Henry!" I smiled. "Helloooo...Emiii.."

After the introduction, we figured out that they wanted the huge stone in the center of the kingdom to enter the shadow palace. 'Why would they want that..?'