Chapter 9: Assembly at the Royal Capital

Emi's POV:

Asta, Noelle, and I were walking to the Royal Capital. I saw Yuno and some of his new crewmates or so to say. I ran to Yuno. "Yuno!" I hugged him tightly. "You don't know how much I've missed you!" He hugged me back and said, "I missed you too, Emi." "Uhh..Yuno, Who is this?"

I turned around and looked at this girl with orangish hair. "This is Emi, my friend." "Hello, Emi! My name is Mimosa Vermillion." "Nice to meet you, Mimi. Is that ok if I call you Mimi?" She nodded her head. "Ahem, am I interrupting something?" I turned around to see uncle.

"Yes, Yes you did." I pouted a bit. "Oi, Don't say that to the Wizard King!" The boy with the glasses said. I looked at him and glared. "You don't tell me what to do" Everyone shivered at my response.

I ran up to uncle and hugged him. "I missed youuu" He hugged me back and said "I missed you too, Emi, my darling" Yuno made a confused look. "Am I missing something here? I don't think you could just hug the Wizard King like that-"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!- I'm the Wizard King's niece! Amazing right?!" Julius chuckled and patted my head. Mimosa, Yuno, and Klaus were shocked. "By the way, you guys are invited to the Royal Assembly."

"Yay! Let's go!" We all began to walk inside the Royal Palace or whatever you call it. The huge door began to open. I was people I don't know. I went behind uncle. He chuckled. "No need to worry, your fine here." I nodded my head.

After everybody rewards, I think I was up next. "Emi." I went in front of my uncle. "With 20 stars, you earned first class." Everybody was shocked. Nobody gets first-class unless you're the Wizard king. (I don't know if this is actually true but I'm going along with it so bare with me)

After that, everyone began to eat. "Noelle, something wrong?" Noelle looked at me and shook her head. "Nothings wrong." I nodded my head. 'I know something is wrong, Noelle..'

After Asta made a scene solid opened up his grimoire and tried to attack Asta. I quickly went in front of Asta and took out my grimoire. "Cosmos Magic: Twin Comets" I countered the attack with my attack. Solid looked at me with a shocked face. Unfortunately, the attack hit me in some parts of my body.

I fell to my knees and coughed up blood. Asta held on to me. Nozel widened his eyes when he saw what happened. "You idiot! You completely ruined our reputation of house of Silva!" Everybody looked at Nozel. "What do you mean, Nozel?" Fuegoleon said. Nozel looked at Fuegoleon with a serious face. (I mean he always makes a serious face-)

"The girl my idiotic brother just hit is no one other than, Emi Selene Novachrono! The niece of the Wizard King!" Nozel blurted out. "I'm fine, Asta. I can stand ok?" He nodded his head. "What Nozel said is true. I am Emi Selene Novachrono."

Everybody was shocked. "Y-your highness! Are you okay?!" Charlotte said. "Y-yes, I'm fine thank you." I smiled. I looked at Solid. He gulped. "What did I tell you? If you hurt Noelle again I will personally hurt you myself."

He kneeled down in front of me. "Please forgive my actions towards Noelle. I completely forgot." I puffed my cheeks. "I accept your apology. Just don't do it again." I turned my head around and blushed a bit.

Someone busted the door open. "The place is under attack!" Everybody widened their eyes. "Let's get ready for a plan to attack!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I began to go where Fuegoleon went. Suddenly he began to disappear but then I pushed him away and instead of him teleporting here I did instead. I suddenly get teleported into a white room..or something. To my surprise, I see someone with marks on their face and white hair.

I began to step back. "I-I..Please get away from me!"

"You..I need you..Lyne.." He mumbled the last part. He lends out his hand. "I won't hurt you, I promise." I slowly grabbed his hand, we teleported somewhere unfamiliar. It was a dark cave.

I see Asta and the others on the ground. "You stay here, understood."

"No! I'm going with them! I begin to run towards Asta and the others. "Emi, where were you?!" "I was teleported into somewhere and this guy with white hair told me to follow them" They nodded their heads. "I need you! Come over here now or else your friend will get hurt!"

"Licht! You're not taking her from us!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I changed it a bit. Sorry ;3; Anyways, cliffhanger-

Words Counted: 990