Chapter 14: Royal Knights

Emi's POV:

After the matches, North has been following me, not saying a word. "Wow North. You're better than Bell."

"Don't compare me to that boy crazy spirit." I sweatdropped. 'What's the tension between North and Bell?' I thought to myself.

________________________________________________________________________________

After a chat with Magna and Luck, Mereoleona busted through the hideout's door and grabbed Noelle and Asta's head. I sweatdropped. 'What with her grabbing people head's-'

"Come on, princess."

"H-hai!" Mereoleona and I began to walk to the base. "Hmm..looks like someone isn't here, oh well" I sweatdropped.

________________________________________________________________________________

We're now at the base where all the Magic Knights have been chosen to be Royal Knights. I knew I was going to get in either way but I didn't mind it. :p

Suddenly, 'Xerx' came by and made an excuse on why he's late. I sighed. "AHEM" Everyone looked up at Mereoleona. "We have a special guest with us today." Someone started to walk towards the crowd. It was Nozel, Captain of the Silver Eagles.

"We will start leaving to go to the Eye of the Midnight Sub's hideout in three days." I sighed. 'Welp-'

---

We were hosting a party for the Royal Knights. It was getting boring, just eating and talking. 'I wish there would be some action of something' I went to Asta and hugged him behind his back. "U-uh Emi..Something the matter? You're usually not like this?"

"Just shut up and enjoy this before I get angry."

"HAI!"

Before we even know it, Yuno was feeling furious while looking at Asta and I. Gritting his teeth. I laid my head on Asta's shoulder. "Wake me up with..we..leav-.." I fell into a deep slumber.

---

Asta's POV:

'Emi is literally laying her head on my shoulder! HAH TAKE THAT YUNO!! She's going to be mine soon! Just you wait!' I thought to myself while looking at Yuno, smirking.

---

Noelle's POV:

'What's Asta and Emi's relationship? E-Eh! Not that I care at all!' I crossed my arms and looked away. 'I shouldn't be jealous of a commoner with a royal. I mean they are just friends, right..?' I frowned.

"Noelle, something the matter?" I looked at Asta carrying Emi on his back. "N-no! I'm FINE. I'm just worried about Emi. You can be rather clumsy sometimes." I scoffed.

"Emi used to do this when we were younger."

"O-oh ok. Just be careful! She is the Wizard King's niece after all!"

---

Emi's POV:

I woke up to a loud bang. I screamed. Everybody looked at me. "A-ah sorry-" I smiled sheepishly. I got off Asta and looked at Mereleona and Nozel. "We've caught a trespasser lurking within the capital. Instead, we are leaving tomorrow."

I widened my eyes. 'Isn't that a bit early? Screw it. THAT'S REALLY EARLY. And we only just gathered.'

I went over to Yuno. I tapped on his shoulder. He turned to face me. "Ano..Are you ready for tomorrow?" He thought about it for a second. "Yes, I am. What about you..?"

I looked at him with pleading eyes. "I'm scared.." He hugged me. "Don't worry about it. I'll protect you." I slowly nodded my head. Klaus and Mimosa were staring at us.

I let go of him and looked him in the eye. "I'mma go to bed. See you tomorrow, Yuno." I smiled. "HEY, DON'T STEAL MY YUNO!" Bell screamed. I sweatdropped. "Do you really want me to summon North?" I asked. "N-no, nevermind!" I chuckled. I waved goodbye to everyone and went to my uncle's office.

I went in without knocking. "Ahh, Emi my beloved niece!" He went towards me and hugged me. "Uncleeee.." I sweatdropped. "Ahh, yes. Sorry, Emi."

"Ano..you better live for me, when I come back ok?" He nodded his head. "No promises." I frowned. "Well, I'm gonna go since we're going tomorrow." He nodded his head. "Goodnight, Emi"

"Night" I went to the door and shut it. I went to my room and crashed into my bed. 'Tomorrow is going to be scary..'