Chapter 7: Saussy Village

Emi's POV:

I'm currently getting ready for my mission today. I'm excited! I wonder if there are any Magic Knights we can fight! Now I sound like luck- Anyways, I grabbed my grimoire and went outside to greet the others.

"Oh, It appears that I'm late, I'm very sorry for that!" I bowed. Noelle, Asta, and Magna panicked. I stopped bowing at them and looked at them. "Sorry to make you guys panic." I smiled.

'She smiles too much' They all thought. "Anyways, let's get going! I'm ready for this mission!" I grabbed my broom. Asta and Noelle sweatdropped. "About that.." Asta and Noelle continued. "I can't control my magic/I don't have any magic" They both said. "Noelle can ride with me, while Asta can ride with Magna. Is that fine?" They both nodded their heads.

I got on my broom and waited for Noelle to get on. After she got on, and Magna and Asta are on their ride we began to ride to Saussy Village.

________________________________________________________________________________

Emi's POV:

"Say, Magna?" He turned towards me and tilted his head. "Yeah, what's up?" Noelle puffed up her cheeks. "Do NOT speak to Emi-Sama like that!" Noelle shouted at Magna. I sweatdropped but kept my composure. "I assure you, Noelle. I'm fine with Manga speaking to me like this." I smiled at her.

She widened her eyes. "As you wish, Emi-Sama"

"Please drop the 'Emi-Sama' and just call me Emi. You are my best friend after all! I mean all of you are so it doesn't matter what you call me! I'm fine with it either way!" I smiled. "A-alright, Emi."

"So Magna, as I was saying, what are we going to do, during this mission of course?" 

"Oh- We're boar hunting." I sulked. "I thought we were going to fight some Magic Knights.." I anime cried.

"Look what you did, Magna! You made Emi upset!"

"E-eh? It's not my fault!"

"Whatever, Insect"

________________________________________________________________________________

After gathering all the boars I looked at Saussy Village for curiosity. 'Why does it have mist covered all over it?' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I should ask Magna about it.' I went over to Magna and tapped on his shoulder. He got startled by my presents.

"Y-yeah, what's up Emi. Something Wrong?" I nodded my head. "They Saussy Village always have mist covering it?" He widened his eyes and called everyone here. He explained everything to us.

We went to Saussy Village. "This is magic alright," I said. They all nodded their heads. "Asta, be a dear and use your sword to cut the mist and Magna, if you don't mind, lead us the way to the center of the village."

"H-hai"

Asta pulled out his sword and began to cut through the mist. I sighed. 'Good it's working. Now I get to use the new spell I got from my grimoire.' 

After getting to the middle of the village, a huge amount of ice came towards us, well to me. "EMI!"

"Time Restraining Magic: Chrono Binden" The huge amount of ice stopped moving. "Ara, you dare TRY to hit me?! Emi Selene Novachrono?" I said in a threatening voice. All of them flinched.

"You will now pay for your actions! Cosmos Magic: Galaxy Terrain!" My magic hit each one of them. Asta, Magna, and Noelle were shocked by my new magic. I looked at them and chuckled.

"Ara Ara, no need to be shocked." I smiled. "YOU HAVE COOL MAGIC, EMI" Asta blurted out. "Asta if you please?' He looked at me confusedly. "Get out your sword and knock out their leader."

He nodded his head and walked to their leader. He held up his sword and banged it against their leader's head.

________________________________________________________________________________

After a couple of minutes of tying up each and every one of them. I went to Seihi. "Cosmos Magic: Healing Lights" I began to heal Seihi. "It's not going to bring him back.." The younger kid said.

"I know it will trust me" I smiled. After a couple of minutes, he began to wake up. "eugh.." "Hello, Sir. Don't worry, I am a Magic Knight from the Black Bulls. Everyone is safe now." He nodded his head.

After everything that happened, we began to get ready to leave. Asta bird kept on hitting his head with a stone. 'This that a Magic Stone?!' "Come here birdie!" The bird came to me and I gestured it to give me the Magic Stone. Luckily, without a fuss, the bird gave it to me.

All of the villagers began to cheer for us. I smiled and waved bye. We began to leave until.."Miss!" I turned around. "Sir, You're supposed to be lying in bed?!"

"I know but I would like to know your name." I sighed. "My name is..Emi Selene Novachrono." He widened his eyes and began to bow in front of me. "How can we ever show you our gratitude, your highness."

"No need to. It's our job as the Magic Knights to protect people. Also, no need to bow, I'm indeed royalty but I most certainly don't need to be bowed too." I sweatdropped. "Hai"

"We're going to head off now! Stay safe everyone!" We began to leave Saussy Village. 'I won't even begin to forgive those Diamond Magic Knights.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, I'm on like ep 96 of Black Clover, and to my surprise, 'Licht' isn't actually Licht, It's a different person. SO, both 'Licht' is going to take interest in you, INCLUDING Zora. unu

Words Counted: 1,095