(y/n): I will, bye.

Frieda left nad I got on the bed, I have zero knowledge of what type of exercises I need to do, I'll just try to do whatever seems like it worked or something like that. I'll think about it later, right now I have an important mission, to sleep.

Next day

I wandered around looking for the gym equipment Frieda told me about. Until I finally found them, there were a variety of metal discs, some of them of different sices, and with a different number, some of them had the numbers 5, 10 and 20, the higher the number, the bigger they were, there was also a large metal rod with some things on the end.

I tried lifting all of the metal discs at once to carry them to another room, but at the instant, I tried grabbing them I fell face first, they were heavier than I expected, so I carried them by their number, and I found out why some of them had higher numbers.

Lara helped me in doing exercises, telling me which and how to do them properly. At the end of the day, my whole body was sore... I now have many doubts about joining the Cadets.

Timeskip 

A couple of months passed, I kept the same routine of exercises with slight changes and varying exercise types. Now my muscles were more toned. The next month, I will enlist in the Cadet Corps, I am very excited and nervous, but I'll try to do my best!

Narrator p.o.v

Timeskip to the end of the month

It was now the end of the month, (y/n) was nervous but ready to join the Cadets, but there was a slight problem. (y/n) in the eyes of the government, didn't exist, he had any identity documents in Paradis since he just arrived one day and wasn't born there.

Frieda: hey, (y/n)?

(y/n): yes Frieda?

Frieda: So, as you know, we have to enlist you on Cadet Corp... but there is a small problem.

(y/n): what is the problem?

Frieda: Well... The thing is... Basically, you don't exist.

(y/n): W-what do you mean?

He began to look at his body examining his arms.

Frieda: Not like that, I'm saying that you don't have any identity documents here in Paradis.

(y/n): O-oh... right...

He looked down, a bit disappointed and sad.

Frieda: But don't worry, we can fix that.

(y/n): Really?

Frieda: Yeah, we can register you as a Reiss, what do you think?

(y/n): Yeah!

Frieda: Alright then! You'll now be (y/n) Reiss, born Wall Rose on (y/bd) in 835

(y/n): Thank you, Frieda!

Timeskip to the next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were now in the carriage with Frieda on the way to the training camp.
The whole way you were talking with her about trivial things until you reached the training camp.