Chapter 2

Kim Yeona POV

To be a spoiled daughter of the very influencial Kim's family, I became an arrogant kid who can get anything I wish to have. To be perfect in every aspect, I never run out of someone to hook on, but the page had turned when the very first boy I dated was someone I couldn't let go.

Love with no label, that's how everyone call my game and that anyone whom I like doesn't date me, shall die. Unlike any protagonist it could be, I'm the Ace of my own game, this is my character, I was made for running the game on my own.

Then he came, exactly the time I was running under a bunch of cherry blossoms on sunset. There were people passing by, my body guards was a bunch of idiots that couldn't catch me fast and I am extremely capable of running away.

The breeze was against me and my smile couldn't stop as I wave up my two hands up in the sky. I saw him, I cleary saw that smile. Unknowingly, my eyes couldn't get off him. He was getting nearer and nearer and nearer until he was just three steps away, of course because I was running at full speed I bumped into him, the guy wearing our school's uniform.

My head bumped into his chest like a pillow, and that three second NO MOVE-MOVE, I could hear his heart beating. He was somewhat warm and that I was unwilling to be moved away until he touched my shoulders bringing me up to stand on my feet. The time was short as my guards were all pulling me away pointing guns at him. He kept looking at me and I kept looking at him too.

"Assh***" stormed out, I swayed them all to comfront that guy. As I looked deeped closed to his looks, I could clearly see those sparkling brown eyes. His head look like a chest nut, and his face was really firm, his lips was looking more smoother than a woman's and that his height was at six feet tall.

"You seem fine" he said with those dull eyes. The first time I'm seeing that kind of eyes, eyes who didn't fear me and didn't bow down.

With the intention of owning him, I gave on two steps forward biting my lower lip as I purposely touched his chick slightly. I raised my head and gave a glare.

"what?".

"Let's date" I claimed. "I'm filthy rich" with my very deceiving eyes, I boosted out.

"Ok" he answered dullful.

Even without any treatening line, I easy had the man whom I never thought, it could be a hard fall to me. He came so quick that I wished time could stop at that moment.

"I'm..." before I could properly say my angelic name, he interupted me in shock.

"Kim Yeona, class 3-A, blood type AB, Heir of TC corps. and the only daughter of the fourth most wealthiest person in Korea" he said it all in one go.

"That's interesting" I gave a smile, but no matter how I looked at him, he just couldn't give a smile.

"I badly wanted to date you".

"Darling, everyone does"I chuckled.
The sky was getting dark and I knew I had to get home before dad does. He kept looking at my eyes, making me a bit uncomfortable. The history of me being all mightly might have a fall if he keeps doing that.

I avoided his eyes quickly pulling out my organic marker from my pocket. I opened the lead and from that time, my guards all knew what would happen next. I signed his right chick with my name and that would take a week to remove.

Yeona's rule number 1, whomever I date shall have my name signed in his right chick to show that, that person is owned by me. My game usually ends for a week and if that person is unlucky enough to get on my nerves early, he needs to play my games of punishment. The sign I just gave to this stranger allows him to rule on top of my game, meaning no one will dare to touch him cause' if they did or do... death shall be applied.

"As long as you're mine, I'll spoil you, treat you good and protect you" I tiptoed to reach his head and messed his hair and when our eyes met, I could see him on a near cry.
The first boy who still looks beautiful even in that teary eyes.

"You'll keep me safe?" His tears burst down and that all I could do was give him a hug.

"That's right, I'll protect you" I always said those lines to more than thousands of people but broke it, but for him, I wanted to really save him from time to time. He seemed cold and very hard to own but when I told him those stuff, I don't know why he could instantly deceive me by his tears.

"Ms. Kim, your father is on his way home" I was too caught up in the moment that even my body guard's voice couldn't bring me out.

"Kim Yeona!" A very dangerous voice of my stupid body guard who was at the same age as me, Lee Kyung triggered me over my bones. The very handsome but cold multi talented- classmate x brother x friend x cook x guard x maid.

I pushed that guy slowly and faced that poker faced friend of mine. Remember the line I told you no one can dare not to date me? he's that fuc**** exception.

"See you" he put on that cold face again. I mean, who the hell is this two faced bitch?

I turned my back, as Lee Kyung forcedly pulled me away from him. I didn't have the time to ask his name but who knows, I only call my preys something mad sweet.

"You need a heart transplant" mumbled by Lee Kyung yet I could hear it and smiled.

"Let me have the fun Kyung, you know my father is marrying me off" he gave a glare.

"You need to be a good daughter".

"Sorry but I was made to be an ass****" I chuckled.

"Stop it, you're creepy" He smacked my head a little hard but I couldn't give him a taste of mine since he puts handcuffs on my hands. Like I'm the only beautiful looking criminal caught on the scene.

"Kyung, if you ever turn out to be me..." I paused for a moment. "You'll have the world inside the fence" I gave a force smile as I continue to be forcedly walked.

He may look like all he cares about is his job but, he always got my back from time to time. I know he also wishes me to be freed and that he unknowingly cares for me the most. Kyung, you had an idiot heart together with an idiot brain.

The handcuffs were a bit tight as I looked up to the sky. I can see the stars, the wide and dark world, the people with heads born with looks and di**s but I wasn't completely happy since I was like a horse over the fence. Dear god of hell, bow me your blessings and burn this chains locking me up.

"Yeona" I could hear someone's voice from near me and by the glance on the giant bushes near the trees near forward to us, I can see his eyes peeking through it, it's him.
He followed me unknowingly by my body guards and that we kept looking onto one anothers eyes walking forward, just like the feeling that we were walking with each other. It fluttered my heart, the way he stared at my eyes with no smile, I like this type of guy. Who's not boosting nor somewhat dangerous moving.

"See you" I gave him a mouth signal, he quickly nods and went on his way, the other way. The car I must enter was few steps ahead but my eyes, maybe, was only made for him. He had my eyes, that pretty boy.

"enter" he smacked my head a little hard again as I gave him a glare.

"I'm Kim Yeona! how dare you hurt me!" He could clearly see I'm really pissed off.

"And it's already dark" he answered dullful. He got those eyes of him that completely irritates me through my fu**ing nerves.

"Shishhh!" As I enter the car.

The car started to move forward, it was indeed dark. I could no longer see the bright sky and that I know, this night will be cold again.

The Lost UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara