Chapter 3

Kim Yeona POV

Another day has started again and Yeona Kim's time just starts at 6 in the morning. I woke up by the time that annoying freaking clock of mine rang like shi*. My eyes barely opened as I find myself searching on that annoying thing to stop ringing. My hands could feel that vibration and then suddenly, I threw it out with force making it shatter to pieces.

Well... it was nice serving me, goodbye.

"Master, shall we come in?". It's not my fault I want them to call me that. The maids outside the door knocked three times and was waiting for me to give the permission.

"enter".

They quietly opened the door as they've all bowed down before me. I stood up on my bed, taking my phone off the table. They alined their selves neatly.

"Master" one maid comes forward with her head looking down. The word "Master" was usually applied only to men but who told people women can't be called by it? It feels more cool to me so shut up! "Your uniform is ready" she added up.

This is the gap between me and the common people around. This is how I feel looking at every single person around that is lower than me, a puppet who is willing to be controlled and I despise them the most.

Eun Go POV

To be one of the maids who serve one of the most influencial family was my dream and just by looking at Kim Yeona, I was happy to be part of them. The first day I entered this mansion, the first woman I could see was her and the turth is that she didn't know how to smile, looking so cold and arrogant.

She was five and I wad four, when I first had this job with my mom. I came from a poor family and that my parents can't afford to send me to school. Indeed that Kim Yeona and me has a gap over another dimension, not to far yet not too close.

When she was reading 10 books a day I barely touch any paper. I could only see her read those things wishing it could be me. Because I didn't study, because mother couldn't afford to send me to school, I was getting used on being bullied by most people. Does being poor tell every bit of story you have? I mean , I also didn't dream to have this life, is it still my fault?

I could take on every word they say to me but having mother to hear everything... it must've crushed her bad, it's not her fault, I don't blame her for anything, atleast she's being a mother to my siblings and me.

I smiled, acted like it was nothing, showing them it doesn't hurt but the truth was... I badly wanted to run. I got used to people like them but honestly, it still hurts everytime I could hear their words.

As my break comes I quickly ran over to the garden and hide from the bushes.

"I hate people who cries a lot". I could see her but I doubted she could see me, well, before she spoke scarily. I got to hold on myself and comfront her but my head couldn't rise to see her face.
She rarely speaks to other people other than her dad, what if she kills me?

"Master, I'm sorry" I wiped my tears off bowing over her then she suddenly put two steps forward to me so I looked directly at her eyes, she gave a glare.

"No one should be sorry when they are also hurt".

"huh?" She pats my head softly, like any older sister will do to her crying younger sibling.

"You must've suffered a lot, Eun Go" I was completely devastated by her remembering my name. I was always in the back row following her steps with the other maids but she knows I existed.

"Master" my eyes went teary again.

"I hate people like you who always cry and feel so worthless" she slaps me hard but somehow I didn't feel sad. So she cared after all. "When someone throws a rock on you, rain them with knives" she walked away.

At that time, I saw another road whom I started to follow. I couldn't thank her properly since that was so in appropriate to look at. She slapped me, am I just gonna thank her for that?

The next few days, she always calls me in the library where she usually reads tons of interesting books. Well, I guess so. Then one day, she secretly teached me how to read and write, so as the day comes that I was able to write my name, I was deeply fond of her. She always smack my head in the maximum range but after that, her gentle voice comes out with a hidden smile.

Even if it's just her teaching me to read and write, I think I know her better than anyone. Kim Yeona is a tender and loving daughter but no one can force her to do things she doesn't want. Now reality is wide open, the day she turned 18, her father forced her to marry one of his business partner's son.

Lately, she's turning into a complete differeny person. She wasn't that happy and calm Kim Yeona I know. She always get drunk, getting her father to lock her up in her room and starve her for three days and worse is that... everytime everyone could feel she's completely not ok, she never cries or complains about anything. She was already a quiet person, now it feels like she's really muted.

It may seem bad to hear, but I want someone to take her away in this house. I don't want her to turn to be a person like her father. Yeona is my master and on top of all of that, she's the one I really care about no matter how wicked she may look to other people's eyes. If ever she finds a man who can like her for what she is, I hope that person will never leave her alone, since Kim Yeona... deserves only the best.

"Master, your uniform is ready" I stepped forward and bowed down for a long period of time. Oh my! Stupid! She doesn't like people bowing down to her. "Master!" I turned around to catch her up. She didn't ignore me and took a glance back.

"what?" She asked so dull.

"Kick some ass!" I raised my fist with confidence. All the maids were looking at me with glaring eyes but I didn't care, no one can dare to touch me anyway, since everyone knows I can kick a pu***. What can I say? A servant follows her master's steps.

"Damn you" she smirked as I followed her lead. The other two maids followed back at us but the distance between me and them were so far away since the day Master gave me the permission to stay one step close to her.

I can only see her back most of the time, but her elegance and beauty can be seen at every part of her.

"Eun, I found a really interesting guy yesterday" she was talking as I keep following her lead.

"That guy must be freaking handsome" I answered calmly, hiding every bit of excitement I had. This was the first time she ever talks about men to me. That means, he really liked him!

"The only freaking handsome I got so interested in" she answered me. I couldn't look at her face but I know how sincere her heart is when she gives compliments. Since all she did was cursing people, a one nasty son of a bit**.