Chapter 1

Park Seo-Joon POV

And when the night had come...
I'll cry from an open window on my room where light was absent.
I whispered her name through those dark clouds above me, wishing she'll come showing up with her smile again. One minute and I thought I was gonna die, she was just here yesterday with me... Why did she suddenly leave?

1 hour before she left, I was in the hospital... And she was lying on the bed smiling acting like it's all ok for her. Her eyes were all swollen but she still had that beautiful smile on her lips. At that time, I finally realized how important time was... As if it was really the last day for us. When that heartbeat detector was still beeping, when her hands still weren't cold... she said her final goodbyes to us... As life ends with death.

"Isn't it unfair?" I was holding onto her arms unwilling to let go. She has stage 4 cancer with just the age of 25 and all I could give onto her last remaining days was watching over her taking those painful breathing onto herself. Day one, I sang her all the songs she wants then she'll kiss me onto my chicks crying... Again, but no matter what, I couldn't be weak in front of her. Day two, I talked about our highschool life showing how we'll repeat those memories again in our next life together.
It's too painful, making her smile, seeing how it's only happening this time but not soon. She holds my hand, she gave me those warmth hugs and most of it are full of apologies and acceptances that if ever I feel lonely, I could replace her with someone else.

"Seo-Joon..." She whispered painfully as her cries where getting weaker and weaker. The doctors soon stand by from a side waiting.

"Tell me your not going anywhere" I take those tears out holding her hand tightly, kneeling against her bed. I couldn't control how I feel, everything just feels so sudden.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm just gonna rest for a while" she answered me while her, breathing, was getting harder and harder to take.

"Please don't leave" keeping my head bumping on the bars of her bed, hoping everything... Is just a dream and the moment I woke up she'll be by my side smiling, again.

"You took good care of me, you spend all your life looking back at me... And I think it's unfair how I couldn't be there for you" every breath she take was getting slower and slower till those heartbeat detectors soon take noise. I didn't want to leave her behind, hugging her tightly on her life time.

"Your love was enough to look back on me" the them back there was pulling me off from her but I know, even for the last time, she wishes me to be by her side. She closed those eyes as I kissed her from her forehead. Aera Kim, let's be with each other again in our next lives, and I promise to never be apart from you again. I will make you love me, I would make you mine again... So even if you don't remember me, I promise I will.

All my friends were outside, waiting to give me those warmth hugs as I go out, but even the warmest hug can never fix this aching heart. And so, as I get farther and farther away from her, all I could do was... to reach my hand out still hoping she'll come holding onto me.

"Bro, it's ok, we've got you" as I stepped out of the door Jae-ho came running towards me patting my back. We were all grieving since she was that kind of girl who was so sweet and lovable.

"Tell me, she's fine right?" Areum, her best friend, kept pulling onto my shirt but even if I wanted to comfort her, I couldn't since pain is also taking me in. And so the cries where all loud to our lost.

I walked away swaying my bro's hand on my shoulder. I know she's at home, I know this is all a dream and when I wake up, I'll see her again. Park Seo-Joon, please wake up from this dream of yours, it's too painful.

Without a word from them, I'm no longer aware of where my feet is heading to. It just keeps coming out, those visions where she still exist in my life. I was almost home, going up the alley, until there was this steps from a distance behind me that kept bothering me for a while.

"Why are you following me?" I put up a cold shoulder as I faced that person. Her hair was short violet... Having that goddess's look. She's wearing black mini skirt and a white long fitted white- sleeve with a white tie near her neck.

"Even at this moment, you still treat me differently" she continues to walk forward giving me an innocent smile, but she's just a stranger to me. The only stranger I felt familiar to.

"Why are you approaching me!?, I'm not in the mood for this shits!" She stopped, as we are three feet apart, reaching her hand to me with a painful smile.

"I came again to you, your highness but this time..." as tears fell from her eyes, still smiling. "It's the end" she continued to approach me but it feels like there was this kind of force stopping me to move away, I looked through her eyes and saw a girl who cared for me too much.

"You can't just recognize it by someone else" she murmured pulling the ring on my hand that my girlfriend gave me.

"Give that back!" I woke up from my senses as I clenched to her sleeves as my tears fell down again. I can't stop crying, when there's this flashes of memories coming back.

Her smile, her laughter, and even her tears, I remember it all. I just can't accept the fact that she's gone. It feels like I'm living in an unknown place, everything feels so uncomfortable that I can't stop being sad.

Slowly, she touched my chicks, unknowingly... I started to wonder who she really is. She puts her face near me, kissing my lips slowly. I just got this strangest feeling, as if this wasn't the first time I saw her, and it kept growing and growing... This piercing pain inside.

I pushed her so hard but time seemed to slowed down as I saw her floating a way disappearing. I couldn't move nor say a word , the last thing I remember was those smile she has looking at me through my eyes with despair.

It took my breath away continuing to torture me, giving me those heartaches... As if someone was stabbing me inside my heart. The whole world seemed like it was fading and all I could think of was that... I was waking up from this nightmare.

Aera Kang POV

It was a moment of time, where I could no longer take those pains inside of me, but since he was there, I was able to smile for the last time. He held my hand crying so I just couldn't encourage myself to stay strong, to just... Stay by his side a little longer, just.

I know , from the start that I wasn't the one he thought I was, yet I pretended to be that person just to make him stay. I've been repeating the same mistakes until now yet I still don't regret about everything. Even if it's called selfishness, holding his hand as if it was mine, kissing his chicks as if it belonged to me, staring at his face as if he's owned by me... I can't truly be sad of it.

He sings me every song I liked whenever I go to bed, he'll kiss me in my forehead if I feel sick, he'll hug me tight whenever I feel sad, he'll come clinging onto you if you ever feel worried, whenever you're with him you'll always be yourself, you'll always be happy... now tell me, if he didn't belong to you yet insisted to stay, would you keep this kind of guy?