All of a sudden, I heard some noises. I flinched due to the sudden sound. I turned to see no one making me wonder from where that sound came from.

This place is so creepy. And all of a sudden, I heard the sound of footsteps. A little bit of fear took over me. I will think of a solution later, first I need to get out of here was my thought. I started moving away from that place. With every step I took, the sound of the footsteps increased. Jeon Jungkook, if something happens to me now you will be the one responsible for it.

Suddenly, I felt someone catch my wrist restricting me from taking another step.

"Please let go of me, I-" I tried to speak but a man's voice cut me off. "Aren't you someone from Helven?" I stopped as soon as I heard his voice. He let go of my hand and I slowly turned around to see an angelic man in front of me.

"So, I was right. You are here from Helven." He spoke again with his angelic voice. Why didn't I find such kind of handsome men before? I was so involved in admiring his face that I almost failed to pay attention to what he spoke.

"Hey, it's unsafe for you to roam around here at this hour." I came to my senses at once. Ignoring his question, I dropped my curiosity on him. "May I know who you are?" He smiled at me.

"I am Park Jimin."

I don't know why but I felt strange after hearing his name. "Park Jimin?" He let out of a laugh. "I guess you are new to Helven." He spoke as he placed his hands in his pocket. I slowly nodded giving him a reply as yes. And I never saw him in Helven.

"I think you still didn't develop your wings. Am I right?" He spoke as he tilted his head to see my back. How does he know? Just by a single glance, he understood.

I nodded again as a reply. "I suppose you are here with someone as you can't come here alone. Where is that person?" This time, I didn't reply to his question.

I threw an awkward smile and spoke, "It's a long story, I will tell you next time if possible." He raised an eyebrow. "Sure, but how are you going to return back?" His question was unanswerable.

"Will you help me?" He smiled hearing my response. "Sure, I always do according to what a beauty wants." He finished as he winked at me. Woah, a professional flirt.

He moved closer to me and lifted me up at once. I felt shivers down my spine as soon as he felt his touch. My shocked expression lasted longer. He just showed his amused smile to me making my heartbeat rise to a higher level.

His wings rose in a sharp angle from his back. They were really beautiful. And his wings are black indicating that he was a demon. And at once, those wings managed to take us up with an indescribable speed. We reached to Helven within a minute. He landed on the ground of Helven gracefully along with me in his arms.

He opened his eyes as he helped me step on the ground from his arms. As soon as I got down, I went a bit far from him making an appropriate distance. I slowly looked at him with the intention to say thank you. But he just stared at me with an amused smile not leaving his face. Though, he still looked so handsome.

I tried not to make it obvious that I am mesmerized by his smile.

"Instead of a thank you, are you willing to let me know your name?" His smile didn't leave his face throughout his sentence of words.

"Y/n. It's Y/n." I spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear me. "Y/n..." His smile grew wider as he repeated my name. He started moving back as he took back steps and continued to look at me.

"Wish to meet you soon, Ms. Y/n." He spoke with a genuine smile. And my smile appeared on my face unknowingly. I watched him leave.

"Did he just...cast a spell on me?!" I mumbled under my breath.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING...

I yawned as I got up and sat on my bed with half closed eyes of mine. I stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes and found Jennie staring at me. "Good morning, Jennie." I spoke with my morning voice. "When did you come from the mission last night?" Jennie questioned me ignoring my morning wishes.

"Uh, it was almost midnight." I answered as I tried to remember the time. "Did you finish your mission?" I looked at her as soon as she asked this question. "I couldn't complete it." She raised her eyebrow. "I knew that Jungkook wouldn't help you." Jennie spoke as she walked towards her bed.

"Actually, it wasn't his fault. I challenged him that I will be able to finish this mission alone and refused his interference." She looked at me with an unbelievable expression. "You have gone mad. It isn't simple to change a person's life. You are actually deciding a man's fate. You need to be careful. Just a single mistake and that person's life is destroyed. It isn't easy to carry out an angel or a demon's duties. And you need to learn a lot." She lectured me as usual.

"Okay, I am sorry. It's my fault." I tried to stop her from going on. She sighed. "Y/n, I am serious. Don't make a mistake when you are deciding a man's fate. Sometimes, it can turn out to be a dangerous one." She spoke in a serious tone. Dangerous one? Her words kept me in a dilemma.

"Anyways, get ready. We have another mission today." I looked at her as soon as she finished her words. "Another mission?" She nodded. "We are gonna have everyday from now on. So, prepare yourself."

Fuck them. I don't wanna go to those missions with that jerk who has left me there all alone last night.

Casting those thoughts aside, I went to wash up myself.

I got out of the shower after 15 minutes. I left from there with Jennie as soon as I got out of the shower.

After walking for a while, we finally reached the Entrance of Earth. And as usual, everyone was there assembled in a proper manner having the heads of Hell and Heaven assigning them their missions. We went up to them.

Jennie left from here with her partner as soon as she got her mission. After assigning the missions for all of them, the old man or should I call the Innkeeper of Hell came to me.

"So, how was your mission yesterday? I heard that you have failed to do it." I slowly nodded as a reply to his sentence. "Didn't Jungkook help you, yesterday?" He questioned me. It wasn't his fault. I was the one who asked him to not help me. Should I say this to Old Man? Will he be angry on me?

"I-" I tried to speak but soon was cut off by a voice interrupting me.

"No, I didn't help her." I looked at the owner of the voice. It was none other than.....Jungkook.

He came and stood beside me. I didn't bother to take a glance. "Why didn't you help her?" The Old Man questioned him. "Why do I have to help her?" Jungkook was clearly being arrogant. "You-" Old Man stopped and calmed himself down before he let out his anger self and tried to maintain his posture.

"Stop being so arrogant, I will forgive you this time. I hope you don't repeat it again." Old Man spoke nicely. Jungkook just looked away without bothering to listen his words.

"Here's your today's mission." Old Man continued. I listened to him attentively. "It is about a girl. The amount of good things she has done, surpasses the sins she has made. And her life is going to have a huge turn after her marriage. Make sure to let her have a good life after her marriage."

I nodded. "Her name is...Rose."

I quickly looked at the Old Man as soon as he said the name of the girl. Is he talking about her? "Old Man, are you talking about-" He cut my words.

"You are right. I am talking about your friend, Rose."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And follow me, guys if you still haven't. My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)