A LOST BOOK AND EMPTY CLASSROOM

Start from the beginning

"Sorry mate."

"Don't worry about it."

Ethaline grabbed Harry's sweater, throwing it on and pushing her hair out of it, her face just as red as the scarlet red, "Let's go,," she said, quickly leaving the room as Henry followed behind, not saying another word before he closed the door,

Harry groaned, falling back down on the end before he glanced down at his pants. Fuck it.

____

After her meeting, Ethaline went up the stairs to her room, seeing Hermione and Ron waiting there as she slowly came to a hault, "he's not going to see you,"
Ethaline sighed, "Whatever you did he's still upset about it so just give him some."

"We...actually came to see you." Ron muttered, looking around awkwardly, "Harry stepped out to see Cho again."

Ethaline nodded slowly, motioning towards the door and they parted so she could open it. She stepped in and invited them in as well, feeling slightly confused before she turned to face them. "How can I help you?"

Ron looked at Hermione, "Go on..." he said quietly.

Hermione fiddled with her fingers, an evident struggle as she formed the words, "I'm sorry—"

"Come again?" Ethaline asked in complete shock, immediately standing up straighter.

Hermione sighed, "I'm sorry." She repeated, "it wasn't my place to tell Cho about your kiss—even if I heard everything you said about not doing that to Cho because it's bad." She admitted.

Ethakine traced her bottom lip with her tongue, a moment or two passing as she nodded slowly. "Of course you were the one who told." She muttered in disbelief as she turned around to do something else.

"She's come clean." Ron said.

"I'm aware." Ethaline replied, lighting up a candle as she did so trying to control her emotions. Though judging by the dragons outside her window ready to pounce she wasn't doing a good job.

She was right, and this was why Harry had been so uncharacteristically kind because he finally knew Hermione had it out for her. After several more moments of silence, Ron and Hermione glanced at each other. If she was to suffer Ethaline's wrath then at least it wasn't alone.

"Okay." Ethaline said, finally turning to face them.

Ron raised an eyebrow, "Okay—"

"Okay." Ethaline confirmed, "Have a nice evening." She told them, motioning towards the door before she turned back around.

The two left without another word, closing the door behind them. Ethaline exhaled deeply, feeling frustration garner up on her as she laid on the bed. She was upset about Hermione, obviously, but she was also upset she and Harry didn't finish their...activities in the morning.

The two combined only provided a painful reminder between her thighs.

She groaned and sat up again, glancing at the clock. Harry should be back by now, she thought, furrowing her eyebrows as she made her way out the door, grabbing his sweater again. As she walked she saw Cho talking to Ginny, her eyes looking down at the ground.