Announcement (Sorry, not an update)

Hello my lovely readers,

Something has been on my mind for quite a while while writing this story, and I just wanted to make sure that my message was delivered clearly. 

I would like to clarify that Monroe does indeed identify as a female. She did not choose to become male, and I am in no way trying to belittle people who actually struggle with gender identity. Gender dysphoria is a very real thing and a very serious thing, and I would never make light of it. 

In Monroe's case, she didn't choose to dress as a male and act as a male because she felt that she was born in the wrong body. She was forced into this and was raised to act as a man. There are times when Monroe makes jokes out of her situation, but because of what she's been through, that is her way of coping. 

I just wanted to clear up this fuzzy part of the plot line. I do sincerely apologize if any of you readers found offense with this plot and I want to clarify that I had and have no intention to make light of something like that, as I am also someone who struggles with gender identity and can understand personally how this can come off as offensive. 

That's the reasoning behind this small announcement, sorry for getting any hopes up if I did, I just really felt it was important that I clarify my intention. Thank you for all of your support and I hope that you continue to enjoy this story. 

I'm hoping to get the next chapter out in the next week or two, but this semester is a lot more demanding of my time and effort than last semester, so I have my hands a little full. But please be patient! I have no intentions of abandoning this story, I want to share this world I've created with all of you who want to read it! 

Thank you again for all of your support and love, and I hope to give you a new chapter soon!

.     .     .

androvintage <3