Announcement (NOT AN UPDATE)

Hi all my lovely readers!! 

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for not updating. So much has happened in the last month and I've been so distracted. First my father and sibling both contracted COVID, then I had to get tested myself, then when I was stranded 3 hours away from my apartment because I made the stupid decision of making a day trip to another city with a friend without checking the weather. 

Turns out there were blizzard warnings for the next two days, so I was stuck in a hotel without my laptop for 3 days and only just got back.

I'm sorry that the updating has been so slow, I really want to get new content out to you, but with all of these events and my own constant struggle against writer's block, I've been slacking. I hope to be able to get a chapter out for DogBird in the next week, hopefully in the next few days. I want you guys to enjoy what comes next, so I will work hard to get the next part out to you. 

As for you readers who may also be following my other story Duckie, I'm working on the next chapter for that story as well, and I hope I can get that chapter out in the next week or two! 

Again, I apologize for making you all wait for so long, but I also thank you for being patient and kind and understanding. I love all of you readers and appreciate your love for these stories~~

Much love, 

androvintage <3