-33

3RD PERSON POV

Mia started being nervous , she's heart scattering , she's smile dropped. Reason she's here she just want to settle all her works and met her dearly friends , and not seeing her ex. This is the important thing that she didn't want to come here. Not only Mia's expression changed but Sunwoo's too , he didn't know what to do bcs what his dad said its different and he didn't expect he will see the girl again.

MIA'S POV

"hel--" my smile dropped bcs of what i saw right now , i can't believe i see him , i strongly believe that this is mistake. "u-um excuse me i need to go to toilet" i avoid his gazed and walk passed him , You see now mia? you see what the thing you didn't want to see?!!! I locked myself in the toilet and my tears starts flow down. "n-no m-mia y-you have t-to strong now p-please stop thinking nonsense and f-focus on your work p-please" i cover my face. "ohmygod i can't believe this" i whispered to myself. "Ms mia... are you ok?" Jihyo knocked my door , "oh oh yeah i'm ok j-just tell him give me 2minutes" i sniffed..

SUNWOO'S POV

That's her?? am i dreaming?? no right?? "eric is that her?!" he just looked down , "tell me is that her?!" i looked at him disbelief. "y-yes thats her.. s-sunwoo she didn't told me , its Jeunghee" he look at me. "how long she's been here?" i asked again , "i don't know, jeunghee just told me mia in korea thats all" he said calmly. "Kim Sunwoo ssi , please have a sit first she's coming back in 2minutes" Her assistant smile nervously. I nodded

MIA'S POV

I look myself , I shouldn't smile right now j-just be yourself mia... I came out of the toilet and get a drink first and get ready to face him.. I sighed and open the door , "sorry for your waiting , lets start." i sat down and look at the file i was avoid his eyes , i don't want to make a eye connect with him. "M-mia h-how have y-you be--" "you're here bcs of work , so no chitchat" i sighed and still have a stern face. "o-oh right" sunwoo stuttered. What he want to talk about i don't like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"that's all for today , good to solve everything now" i said and clean up my things , "yeah me too" he said , i feel the gaze from him. "huh? you don't want to leave?" finally... i look at him , face that i really miss , face that i want to cupped and kiss it , face that makes me happy and sad , face that now he have a new lovelife. "M-mia look i mi----" "look kim sunwoo ssi , i'm honored you're here bcs of the work , i'll leave first excuse me" i walk away from him. I close the elevator , i walk to my car but someone grab my hand and turn my body to face the person. "mia please let me talk" he said , I miss his voice i swear i miss everything but what can i do now?? he's with someone. I look away try to avoid his gaze again , "look at me" he said , "please let me go sunwoo" i said and pulled my hand from him. "no no , you know i miss you right?"... "no , you not miss me and i'm not miss you at all" i said harshly and looked at him , "you know... i came back here not bcs of you not bcs of my friends.. its my work so please , i'm not like before just what do you think. Be happy" i walk away and go to my car , i fell out , i let it out , i don't want to hold this anymore , after so so long this feelings that i didn't feel.

~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

"StOpId yyyoouuu , Whhatt Do yOU tHInK i MiSs youu..... hehEHEhee no no" Mia was super drunk now , she has been drink 4bottles and now she doesn't look good at all. "WheRE mY PHonE youu StUPiD... I wAnT tO CAll JeUNgHee" she grab her phone and dial..

HeLOOo JeUnGhEE yAH , cOMe hERE aT xxxxxx i AlReaDY drink 4BottLES now... ItS yOUR tuRN hehehehe
WHAT!! Mi- someone was about to say but she already end it. "wHAt THE fUcK I sssaw Kim sunwoo? K-kim sunwoo??!!! Whos HIm hUH?" she still not in a good condition.

{5 MINUTES LATER}

"Mia mia you drank all of this??!!" Sunwoo said and lift her face up , she was called him before so now he's here. "Oh JeUnGhEe?? aish YoU'Re lATe , I mET A Guy HE rEAlly HanDSoMe" Mia gigled and drank another one glass , "Enough that" He said and grab her hand , "look at me , did the guy touched you?!" he asked mia again. "WhY? JeUnGhee yah , YoU nEVer be LIke This before... yAh , I waS trYIng to gET oVEr with SSSssunwoo... He haVE a GIrlFrieND now" she pouted , then Sunwoo saw her tears flew down slowly. Sunwoo looked at her face again , Face that he miss a lot , face that he want to kiss badly. "is the guy touched you??" he asked again. "hUh?? OH hE jUsT helPEd Me... He JUsT look KinD well I LiKe That sTYle" she smile like crazy again. "aish.. whatever now lets go" Sunwoo put his hand on her waist and get out from the bar.

~~~~~~~~~

SUNWOO'S POV

"Lucky that i know your passcode" I looked at her she's sleeping on my shoulder , i smirked. I bring her to her room and adore her face again , "i miss you mia i swear i miss you" I look at her hand quickly hold it bcs i knew that i can't touch it after this. "i'm glad you're here again , i love you no matter what happend" i smile and kiss her forehead "goodnight" I walk away from her room , write a letter and put it at the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~

MIA'S POV

The shine brightly through my eyes , i woke up with my dizzy head. "i really drank a lot last night" i squeezed my temple and grab my phone. I walk to my kitchen , i don't drink a plain water last night. But i saw a paper ,

You drank 4bottles yesterday , come to Han River then you know who's sent you last night ###

I quickly take out my phone and search who i was called last night... But none... That person must been delete it. "fuck , mia you're stupid" i rush take a shower and dress up nicely.

{Han River}

"wah its really been a long time" i looked at the environment "i miss this" i sighed and wait for the person who told to go here. "i miss this too" someone said from behin , i quickly turn around and saw him. He really close to me , i stepped back from him "S-Sunwoo" i looked at him "yeah its me" he smiled , i look around and chuckled "is that you last night?" i said , "oh yeah you really really drunk" he replied. "ok then thanks , i will go now" i said and walk off "mia wait.. please.." he said that make me stop and turn around i look at him "what do you need?" i ask him , "d-don't you have anything to say?" he said and walk closer , "do you miss me?" he said again. I look at him , i look at the eyes , then i feel my tears is coming out "you think i will say i miss you back? i love you? that is what you expect?!! no Sunwoo , thats a 2years back. Please you have a girlfriend now please take care of her and please......" i want to say this but i will feel hurt more..."please....

stop making me feel in love with you even more"

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! ENJOY IT !! i think its a good chapter today (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️