-28

MIA'S POV

"ah shit i'm late again" i quickly get inside my car and start driving to school. I never be late like this but last night i can't sleep bcs i keep thinking about Sunwoo i don't even know why , i just felt that he was hiding something from me , or it just me who think that? idk...

~~~~~

"mia you late today why?" the history teacher ask with a loud sound. "i'm sorry , i slept late last night , sorry again teacher" i bowed and walk to my desk. "how are you miss late" jeno smiled , i rolled my eyes "funny jeno" . I look at sunwoo but something disturb him i think , why he look so not okay today? this is make me feel more scared...

~~~~

"yo sunwoo you okay?" eric said and get attention from the other , Soyeon Jeunghee Jeno Jaemin and me look at him worriedly. "uh? no no i'm totally fine don't worry" he nervous chuckled and continue eat. I look at him , but he didn't even look at me since class. He really fking hide something. I swear this things really ruin my mood now. "i'm sorry guys , i need to go to toilet first" i said with my "sad face" and walk off from them. I wash my face , i don't care about the make up at all "did he really hiding something? oh my god its stressing me out!!" i look at the mirror. I heard the student whispered something , i go out and heard "theres a new girl right?" "shes pretty but mia is better". whos the girl that everyone talking.

The recess ended not very well for me , i've been avoiding from them bcs i don't want they asked me a lot of question so yeah i'm a late girl again from toilet to class hehe. I saw the new girl walking , she's not that bad but she's shorter... uh wait did she really went to my class? I walk faster behind her and yeah she's my new classmate. I bowed to mr.kim and smile , "i'm sorry mr.kim , i have something to do before this thats why i'm late again" i drop my smile and sat , "okay class we have a transfer student from xxxxxx school , please behave again okay class?" he said , "ok come in girl". She bowed and look around ig? "Uh sunwoo ya!!" she happily waved to him , i furrowed my eyebrows and look at him and her , they know each other? i look at sunwoo but no reaction come. Its not just only him who's look serious but i look at Eric , haechan and jaemin who's the same reaction.. Did all of them knew her? "oh you guys know each other so its great! ok have a sit beside sunwoo" mr.kim said , "oh i forgot please introduce yourself" he giggled. "hi , my name is Han Minyoung please take care of me" she said and go to sunwoo . sunwoo didn't look at her , he just stay straight. "don't worry mia , don't overthinking" jeno patted my shoulder. I sighed and smile to him since he is too nice hehe jeno ssi..

SUNWOO'S POV

"don't talk to me infront of my friends" i strictly said but still avoid her gaze. "why?? you know i miss you right? if its about before this , i'm sorry for leaving you and not telling you , you kno-"  " don't explain anything i don't need it now please focus on teacher" i cutted her and look at teacher. What will mia think about? i make her overthinking again. Shit Miyoung how did you came here , you leave me without told me , and now you came out infront of my face?. I'm scared to look at mia now so my solution is avoid to make eye contact with her.

~~~~~

"eric , i want to come back home alone so tell mia that i already go back ok? please this time. I don't want her think anything about minyoung" i said , "ok but why miyoung cone back though?! i hate her you know that?" eeic replied. "i know eric but you know how i felt before? i used to hate her but now? she's come back , i can't think anythi-"    "why you two looks so serious?" mia already beside us , shes faster though. "oh hi sun" she smile , "hi bab-"  "sunwoo!!!" we turn back in synch and saw Minyoung on her way to us , "oh eric how are you?! and you???" she said , i look at mia...

MIA'S POV

"oh eric how are you?! and you???" Minyoung said , minyoung right her name lol idc. I look at her and smile "oh i'm mia"   , "oh ok , sunwoo you know what mr.kim said you have to tour me but you know i'm lazy as hell so what do you think?" she look at him , Whos her actually. I look at eric but he look nervous , whats wrong with this guy huh?. "i'm lazy too you can go back home now" he said , "aa why??  i want to have time with you so what if we go eat outside?" she ask and smile. What the heck with that face girl?! you know what here here HERE  , He have a girlfriend RIGHT HERE. "huh? oh i-"  "i need to go guys sorry sun i can't go home with you , bye eric , bye minyoung? i guess" i drop my smile and walk faster , why i feel my heart breaks he even don't say anything why do i have to be so overreacted , a-and why she's seems so nice with him? a-and why sunwoo didn't seems so harsh towards her. No mia , you're overreacting now. I ran out , "MIA!!" i look back and saw Sunwoo ran. I change my face to the "cold" wow sexc [AUTHOR ; no i'm kidding hehe]. "mia where are you going?" he grab my arm , "home" i look at him. "go company her , she didn't know here well" i pulled my arm back and walk away but someone hug my back tighly , well sunwoo ofcourse. "don't go" he said , "sunwoo please let me go" i try my best. "no , you're mad." he said. I turn my back and look at him "no , i'm not mad , now go to her and do whatever you want so please let me go" i coldly said , he look at my face "mia you're totally mad now please mia" , "what do you want sunwoo" i said , "go and guide her , she need it right? i don't have time to being like this sunwoo , she needs you now" i showed him my fake smile and kiss his cheeks , he hug me "i love you" , i smile and nodded and look at him walk back to that girl but my heart now? its hurt.. i'm scared if she will steal him away from me.

ERIC'S POV

"that's his new girlfriend?" minyoung said , "if i said yes? what do you want to do" i harshly look at her. "oh my eric why you're sound so mad? oh mad? why?" she chuckled , "stay away from sunwoo" i walk away..

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! NEW CONTROVERSY! ANYWAYS HAPPY 127 DAY!!! (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️