-7

MIA'S POV

I was walking to the bus station as usual :) , i'm not feeling well... I got headaches yesterday , i'm crying like crazy... And now look at me , a crazy girl walking to bus station with puffy eyes , I sighed and get in the bus... No sign of sunwoo huh?

~SCHOOL~

I'm really scared , Soyeon and Jeonghee weren't going to school bcs they have some personal problems... And now yes Mia alone I'm alone like before ;)....Since i'm not feeling well , teacher ask me to rest , So i'm take a lil nap and i hope jeno wake me up for the lunch..

JENO'S POV

she was taking a nap since the teacher asked her to... I don't know why i'm being so weird lately , My friends Jaemin and Haechan keep asking me if im really okayy ...

Yes before this i used to be a the one and only heartbreaker , I played many of girls heart ... but after that i changed for a whist bcs of my one and only... KIM SEBIN.....

SUNWOO'S SISTER ...

Thats why he hate me , Me Jaemin Haechan Eric and Sunwoo used to be in one group... But after the incident he doesn't talked to me , Eric is the most closet with Sunwoo thats why eric joined him to get away from us... But i still felt guilty after what happened , even its not my fault but it is...

FLASHBACK :/0

"why you want to see me sun , you can call me right?" i asked him... "wtf is going on with Sebin?" he said ,, I raised my eyebrows bcs i don't even know what he saying.. "what sun? what are you talking abo-" "NO YOU FKING KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING!!" he cutted me off... "chill sun , tell me slowly.. this is not you"i told him , i want to make him calm down..he sighed..."Sebin came home and crying , i told her whats wrong and she didn't said anything she just said Jeno , thats fking why i came here and tell you whats wrong with her wtf you did?!!" he said ... I was nothing to said bcs i don't have the idea..."whats wrong jeno ?" someone said , "ah... is this why my sister crying about??" he smirked ,, "who are you boy?" she said calmly.."do you need to know me? my sister crying over bcs this shit is CHEATING BEHIND HER!!" he said and was about to walk away , "yah let me explain, shes not what Sebin thinking about" i said since i don't know what to react... "don't touch me jeno , please stay away from my sister" he said "sunwoo ya she is my cou-" "i don't fking cared what are you talking but please don't explain it to me , explain to my sister ok?"he said

I planned to suprise her and make a explaination since my cousin asked me to do that so she helped me , I was kinda nervous i'm scared she will killed me bcs i'm not telling her that my cousin came home today ,

**ring ring ring**  Someone calling me , ah its sunwoo..."hello sun i mak-" "you have to come here asshole and see what is happening" he said but i heard sniffing and sirens... I quickly ran off to sunwoo house , i was kinda scared after what he said... As soon as i arrived the house... I went to sunwoo since he look at me with no expressions on his face...

"why sunwoo?? where's Sebin" I asked.. "she's gone loser" he said still no expression, wtf sunwoo no no you're kidding me.. "no sun shes not gone where fking she is?!!!" i asked whilst my tears drop... "SHES DEAD BCS OF YOU LEE JENO!!!" he shouted and cried also... I shook my head , im not agreed with this , I ran off and get out from this world , I hate myself... i didn't have time to explain her what happened.. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!! I suffered myself , i kept blame myself , i hurted myself...

Yea thats why me and sunwoo are separate , im glad he's fine... Its already nice Jaemin Haechan and Eric still get along ;)

PRESENT <3

I sighed and keep staring at her.. She reminds me of Sebin , Sebin's beautiful is not joke same as well like Mia :)

SUNWOO'S POV

I saw how the way Jeno look at Mia ,, I feel something... I hate Jeno but at the same time i feel don't want to hate him , its really selfish if i said i miss my sister bcs i know he suffered too...

Mia... She's not feeling well and now i'm feel sorry to her bcs i leave her... I really want to apologize her , but my heart said no... Jeno can take care of her i guess , I sighed and still look at her..

   ⋆┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! uh and thats a long ass chapter for today !!! i hope i will stay have a long chapter ! (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️