-2

-SUNWOO'S POV-

"SUNWOO WAKE UP WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HUH YOU DONT WANT TO WAKE UP ITS GOING TO BE LATE WAKE UP!!" wtf my ringtone sounds like that . last time i checked its a birds chirping UGHH ANYWAYS ITS STILL ANNOYING.

I quickly grab my towel and take a quick shower. I wear my schools uniform as usual and take my lovely helmet then going off to school with my lovely motorbike.

    15 MINUTES LEFT

As soon as i arrived the school , i park my motorbike in school parking lot since all teachers already get use w it.

I get off from my motorbike and make my way to the school door's entrance.. But then i saw a unfamiliar girl who's still froze infront of the gate , i feel weird "whats wrong with her" , i keep staring at her untill she touch her temple and make me feel scared "i have to help her or not ? yes or not?" i keep repeating and yes. She was about to fell down , i ran towards her and quickly grab her waist. We make a long eye contacted , "Wow she's so beautiful" i mumbled to myself.. Her eyes makes me melt for a second , as soon as she stood up , she bowed at me , "i'm so sorry btw thank you for helping me" she said with a small smile and i know that smile.. she was having a problem , she's not okay , i bowed her back but with a cold face. She quickly ran to the entrance door. i chuckles , "what a cute.."

MIA'S POV

Wow h-he's too hhandsome... I can't believe... am i dreaming ? no right ? "Ah what are you doing mia,stop you need to focus on your school right" my hearts said...

I was being brave to search a teacher's room for new my class , i was scared to ask people around here. But then i saw the familiar figure from far away. I keep looking at the figured and.... ITS MY FRIENDS SOYEON AND JEONGHEE! . "yah soyeon jeonghee !" i shouted and the duo shocked in synch , "yah mia omg i miss you so much" jeonghee said and hug me.. "we were waiting for you though , how are you?" soyeon ask me .. "yeah haha good as always btw i miss you guys too please come to my home after school" i said with a big smile "YES OFCOURSE WE WILL !" the duo said it tgt.. hahaha what a cute

"oh mia let us help you to check which one is your class" soyeon said and drag me to the teacher.. he seem looks like 30 y/old... but why is everyone smile at him?.. "yah jeonghee whats wrong w everyone? why they all always smile at him?" i whispered to her , "ah... Mr.Kim , he is one of the most fav teacher... he's so kind , everyone could think that he is a "father material"..." jeonghee replied..

          ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

HELLO LOVELY !! i still thinking about what is going on next chapters... as usual i'm kinda scared... i feel so scared to publish this story BUT I HAD TOO😭☁️(anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️