-4

3RD PERSON POV

Mia , soyeon and jeonghee were heading to mia's house ... Suddenly mia's mind was disturbed by her bully..

"mia did you heard what i said?... mia whats wrong with you ? you have a problem? tell us" soyeon and jeonghee said... Mia just look at them shook her head and continue walks :) Mia feel want to say something about their friendship , Mia scared that the duo will leave her behind...

As soon as they already arrived to the house ,, Mia give them all her snacks that she had and start talking..

MIA'S POV

"yah... may i ask you guys something?" they just nodded... what am i going to ask though , idk how to start... "can you guys promise me one thing?" nodded again "if anything happen , please don't leave me behind... if i make a mistakes , tell me atleast i know what i do... as long as you guys were still besides me whenever i feel sad , mad , annoying.." i smile... idek why my eyes get watery... "yahh mia too sudden? whats wrong with you?! ofcourse we never leave you !! since you got drunk , i already know you have a big problem but we didn't force you to tell us everything.. just , if you feel want to story just do !!" jeonghee said and grab my arm... soyeon signal us to hug each other whilst i was still cried.. and we do hug too long ,, I feel so sad.. i never felt like this before , i never felt loved by anyone except my late dad... Now i have everything.. I have my friends...

3RD PERSON POV

Soyeon and jeonghee already went to their home... Mia feel want to get some fresh air...

MIA'S POV

i wear a long coat since its cold here and go out for take a walk... i need to release my stress , i don't want to think what i've done before..

"ah...its so cold here..." long sighed came into my mouth.... i sit on the bench and look up in the sky... its pretty , as sudden tears fall from my eyes...why do i have to cry even now i already happy what i got :).... i wiped my tears and go back to my house since its already late...

~THE NEXT DAY~

i change my mind start from now on , i go to school by buses... I get in the bus and sat next to the window... I feel so sleepy , my eyes getting heavier but someone caught me off.... The person that i didn't expected sit next to me... i feel so nervous.. why? huh why ?!...

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !!! its short today right? i'm not feeling well ,, i keep thinking about how to manage and make this story look pretty but i've got no idea🥲☁️ (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️