-5

SUNWOO'S POV

i got scolded by mum last night bcs of my room was too messy ! , so she took my keys :(

"ah i need to go by bus right now!!!! omg i hate public transport you know that mum?!" i said but she look like doesnt care... "no keys no motorbike okay? NOW GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!!!" aishhhh i stomped out and make my way to bus station..

As soon as i get in the bus.. I saw Mia... She looks so sleepy , why though?... There's no seat in the bus except beside mia... i sigh and sit next to her... I saw her yawning i guess she really doesn't had enough sleep... I look straight bcs i don't want to bother her

But there something bothering me after 10minutes... i feel heavy on my left shoulder... I know what is it so i just ignore it and continue look straight..

When we arrive at the school , i pat her body and she shocked ... aih why are you so cute , we go to our class together and i saw Jiso and Seunghee look at us...

MISO'S POV

this is what i hate... i hate getting attention by other students... i'm scared if people will attack me :(.... I saw jiso and seunghee gritted their teeth... mia what stupid are you why you walk beside him , he is fking famous.

~AFTER CLASS~

"yah mia , i heard people starting gossip about you and jeno... jeno seems like you the way he talked the way he smile though !!! wowwjsjsjs" jeonghee said "what a nonsense" i smirked "no jeunghee jeno doesn't even like me , he just feel that im a his friends AND he is too famous so many girls out there okay" i said , Jeunghee just sigh and smile

~AFTER SCHOOL~ (im sorry i have to keep it faster)

"bye jeunghee bye soyeon" i waved back at them.. I was heading to station bus as usual... I sit there and waiting for the bus... Then someone tap my shoulder , as soon as i look who's call me......... again....my heart.......

"oh wow hello ugly...." she smirked and slapped my face ! , i was too shocked untill i can't move my hands to protect myself... I keep crying i can't do anything now , my flashback come back just like a Thunder... She was about to kick my stomach but someone grab her hair... She groan in pain... I look up.... and someone said..

"don't

"touch

"her

"ANIMAL" again.... Unexpected boy....

My lifesaver... Kim sunwoo...

                   TO BE CONTINUED...

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !!! I made double update bcs im going to a short trip with my family (2 days)... I really hope you guys enjoy it... Please don't getting bored with my story if my plot its doen't looks nice please leave a comment okay !!  (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️