-32

{ 2 YEARS LATER }

3RD PERSON POV

The times flies so fast , its been 2 years after the lovebirds had been apart. They just pay attention on their carrier. Sunwoo and his friends still stay together but Jaemin , Jeno , Haechan and Soyeon already leaving their friends bcs of the job and family. Eric and Sunwoo take care of their friends Jeunghee just like before. But Jeunghee and Eric accepted Sunwoo with his partner now , Miyoung. Even Miyoung is quite annoying to them but they have to accept it bcs its just only for their friends happiness. Eric is joining sunwoo's family company , Sunwoo had their own family company and sunwoo called eric for joining hin together. Jeunghee now being a business woman , and she have her own cafe. Sunwoo is taking part of his dad position now which is CEO , Eric as his assistant. They have a beautiful life too so they no need to feel like their life isn't good enough , its perfect enough.

Mia? She lives with her lovely mum , her mum still confused about her daughter bcs she never had a boyfriend since last 2years ago. Her mum knew it well , Mia she's a loyal girl , if she love only one boy then untill last she still feel the same feelings. But there's one thing that everyone in the family company more curious about Mia. Mia has change alot , she doesn't look more friendly , she even became more coldly. Even her mum noticed that , but she doesnt want to ask the lil girl yet its not the right time. For Mia , she had been flirted with someone but she just want to tease him only and play with his heart no more than that.

______________

MIA'S POV

"miss mia , tomorrow ms mia will take care the company back in Korea so ms mia need to pack all your clothes and things here and i'll handle the driver to take it" my assistant said , i nodded. I stand up and walk off to my mum's office so i knocked it "come in" she said , "hello mum" i smile and sat infront her. "hello dear , you came here bcs you want to talk about tomorrow right" she chuckled , i sighed and nodded. "mum.. i don't want to go there , you know right why" i looked down. "don't worry dear , j-just forget about it ok? and focus on your career" she smile and kissed my forehead , "lets go we eat eat then i'll help you to pack everything" she hold my arm and we're heading to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~

{HOUSE}

Its ok i go back there bcs of my work not my happiness , "ohh i think i will call jeunghee after a long time gosh" i dialed her name and call , .......

Hello? who is this?
Jeunghee!!! its me mia!! i miss you so fuxking much! I shouted
WTF IS THAT REALLY YOU WTF SERIOUSLY!!!
Yeah !! anyways tomorrow i will go back to Korea !!!
REALLY?!!!! OMG YES MIA PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ALREADY HERE OK?? anyway , soyeon not with us anymore...
Why??
She have to go back to Jeju since her mum needs here there , ITS OKAY I'M HERE AND ERIC AND S-
Ok. Jeunghee don't tell anyone that i come back ok? promise?
Promise love!!
Ok bye!! i have to pack a lot my things now tomorrow i will call you back ok bye!!
BYE!!

I ended the call and sighed , Tomorrow will be a very long day i guess.. Its okay , maintain your attitude now , don't let anyone cross your limits except Mum and Jeunghee!