-10

SUNWOO'S POV

Why jeno didn't send her to home ? tch what a man... I keep follow her , since its late night :) it might really be dangerous out there..

~~~~~~~~

I heard everything , the whole conversation... So she used to have a healthy family.. There's must be something wrong somewhere why she didn't want to come home right?..

"I will" mia said... wow,who's gonna be her boyf.. i sighed... She waved to that man and continue walking... I followed her slowly , d0n't want to make any sound.. I heard she sighed... why..

"reveal yourself now" she said...Nervous coming , did she knew that i was followed her... I keep stay silence.. "if you're not gonna show up im gonna scream and said that someone is trying to kidnapped me"... silence... "oka----" "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT" i have too *sobs*... She look at me with no expression... did she know that i heard everything?

MIA'S POV

S-Sunwoo ?? he followed me ?? why ??!! did he heard everything ??!!! omg its stressful !!

"Why are you followed me?" i ask calmly , i don't want to ruin my night mood... "ah..." he rubbed his neck.. "why?" i ask again... "no its just i saw jeno didn't company you to your house , so you're alone thats why i followed you.. Its late night mia.." he said... he said my name... "Oh thanks for being concerned.. now you can go" i said , "Ah about your fangirls... I hope that shit will understand what i already said hehe" I said and walks away from him , I don't know why am i being like this... I just can't stand with him , he saw my bullied , he heard about my family , even his fangirls hurts me... Why him??...

~NEXT DAY - SCHOOL~

"heyyyy miss soyeon and miss jeunghee how are you ??" i said and smirked... "ah why??? i miss you mia even i didn't came to school one day hm" Jeunghee said and links arms with me... "I miss you guys too , you want to know smthg.." I said.. "YEAH TEA TIME TEA TIME" Soyeon shouted whispered..

I told everything about yesterday... "wow you're so cool mia.. so sad that we can't watched it hahahaha" jeunghee said... "yeah" i said and we get in the class... No sign of sunwoo... whats wrong with him? is he hurt?... I keep thinking , after 10 minutes.. he's coming.. Sunwoo not always like this.. he never come to school late... Ignored it and focus ...

~~~~~~~

Its recesses time... I told Soyeon and jeunghee to go first since i have to clean something in my class and my place.. After i'm done with cleaning , i quickly went to the canteen.. But something went wrong... Why is some of them looking at me and whispered smthg.. Am i lost something important ?.. I saw Soyeon and jeunghee..

"yah what happened?" i said... "idk but we saw buletin board and its about you.. actually its NONSENSE Mia... Don't watch it okay? you have us.. don't worry" Soyeon said and jeunghee nodded.. "No no i need to know okay? just let me watch what is it" i said calmly ... they just nodded and follow me to the buletin board... When i already at the board.. wowwww its fun ladies who makes this hehe.. I shocked and yeah.. i know who made this.. I told soyeon and jeunghee to stay here i want to go to toilet .. yeah i'm lying.. i want to see that bastard bcs soyeon don't want me to cause any problems thats why i lied to her.. I saw sunwoo and i smile to him... c u bastard..

SUNWOO'S POV

I saw the poster... I feel bad to mia since she didn't know what happened.. I want to find her and avoid her from that poster but unfortunately she's already found out... I saw her smile to me.. wtf is that? i know something wrong.. is she going to see Jiso and her friends? i need to follow her..

   ⋆┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! how are you???i feel bad to mia btw its funny(anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️