-15

MIA'S POV

"hello mia ! oh sunwoo?" not again... that shit! I didn't look at her , she make me more hurts... "go away" i simply said... "why? ahh are you hurt? which one hurt? hurt to see me and sunwoo hugging or your head" she was about to touch my head , I grab her arm quickly and tightt... "listen here dumbass , if you came here to flirt with him go on but if you came here actually you want to mess up me? you're wrong" still grab her arm and turned it slowly slowly so she groans that pain and i push her so yeah she fell.. "shit you're even ruining my mood" i slammed the table and stand up.. i kneel and whispered "he's yours , so don't ever mess with me again" i walk off..

I go to the toilet and wash my face , i don't care about my make up anymore.. I crying even more , i can't stand it pleaseee... I went to the teacher's room and told them i want to rest at home since i can't sleep at my class bcs it will make my body hurt more.. And they agreed me , so i quickly go to my classroom , take my bag and go out...

SUNWOO'S POV

"did you guys see that?!" eric said... and they all nodded , "she's awesome i love the new her" Soyeon said... and they all nodded again... i heard what she said before ,, she really hurt... i feel so sorry to her.. i slammed the table one more and go to find her ,, they akl shocked , "aish that stupid" Jeunghee said..

I find her at the classroom and rooftop shes not there.. maybe shes at home? omg with that condition she going back alone?!!! .. I told teacher that something came up so i need to get out from school.. and they agree since they know i actually lying them... "where are you mia.." i mumbled , i make my way to the station bus... I saw bus coming and people get in, i ran faster.. Luckily the driver saw me and stop for a while.. I get in and saw Mia with no expression look at the window... i'm so sorry mia , i don't know you will be like this.. I walk to her and sat beside her...

"why are you here?" she said but her sounds are not original like that.. "shh just sleep" I said and push slowly her head on my shoulder , "wtf are you doing i said" she push me and said , wow she never be like that.. I look at her eyes , this is totally not her.. "we can talk after this ok? i'll send you to your house. Now sleep" i said calmly , she just sigh and rest her head at the window... After 10minutes in the bus , We finally arrive... I woke her up.. She look at me and nodded... When we're get off the bus she look confused

MIA'S POV

I confused, This is not our station. We're at the nearest beach , I'm not lying but here is so calm .. I look at him disbelief "why are we here?? do you think this is funny?" I said and come closer to him , "this is my fav place mia" he said and AGAIN HE CALLED MY NAME... "take me back home , i don't have time to sit here and talk something here.. look i'm sick okay?" i said , he just look at me... "are you not going to talk? what a funny kim sunwoo , now take me back to my house" i said harshly... "this is not you mia..." he finally said but its weird? not me? why?... I look at him confused.. "ok you want to talk? you want to explain? ok faster i don't want to be here for too long it waste my time.." i said , i know he will get hurt by my words but idc.. "take a deep breath and relax.. look mia , this is not you.. you're used to be a cool girl but sometime you're look kind and now? you're even strong and i don't feel this is you please mia.." he said... I don't know why his words makes me want to cry but yeah my eyes already feel watery.. I look at him ,

"ok..what do you want now?" i calmly said.. , "i'm so sorry , i don't know that jiso will hugged me .. she just said something nonsense but then she just hugged maybe she saw you from behind , I actually was looking for you... But i have to clean the class first , She wait for me i think.." he look at my eyes... I just don't know what to say , "then? now she provoked me about you.. Sunwoo open your eyes , she like you so much ok? Me? If i like you , maybe you'll like me back but Jiso? She can be more and more angry.. I can't stand it , she provoke me , she said something bad.. You know that i've through that everytime at my old school?" i said and my tears slowly fell...

"sorry i can't crying infront of you , i look so stupid now.." i said again but he still silence... "you already done talked , now send me to my house.. i feel more dizzy here" i forced to lying him bcs i really don't want to be here. "you're lying" he said , i raised my eyebrows... "what?" i said... "you're lying that you felt sorry to jiso and gave up what you want" he calmly said.. I chuckled , "what are you talking about sun" i said , he chuckled too "look you even called me sun , if you don't like me you can't called me that" he said ... shit mia , why you called him that..

"look mia , if you're just lying now please stop mia don't hurt yourself with lying people..it'll hurt you more , i like you a lot ok?" he said and staring into my eyes... I feel stupid , i want to cry but theres no water inside... "i love you , please don't be hurt" he said again.. I slowly smile , "i love you too" i said and he hugged me and we're sit down on the sand , He lean closer to me and put his lips on mine. Our kiss is kinda passionately-soft , He make a move.. He slowly down his kiss untill my neck , I softly moan and he stop.. He look at my eyes.. "be my girlfriend then" he winked.. I smile to him "yeah sure" i said and we both laugh... he took my sick? i don't feel sick anymore glad to have him , thankyou sunwoo...

   ⋆┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! this is not the ending yet , (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️