-30

MIA'S POV

I miss him , i miss us but what can i do now? *ring ring , Soyeon?

Hello??
Hello mia!!! what are you doing now?
Nothing , i'm bored anyway
GOOD!!! lets go to the nearest cafe? have sum girls talk yk?......
Yeahh i love that , see you there bye !!
Bye!

I rushed to change my outfit

{CAFE}

"here here!!" I saw soyeon and jeunghee , they look at me and waved excitedly. "how are you and sunwoo?" soyeon sudden asked , i look down bcs i don't know what to say since at school. "yah don't asked her like that" jeunghee smacked her head. "its okay.. i don't know , he didn't text me now" i smile. "don't worry i'm ok guys!!!" i whispered-shouted. We talk and gossip a lot , laughing just like we own this cafe but whatever no one can stop us right. After 2hours we together , still no text from sunwoo. We decided to go home. "i sent yall to your house ok??" i said , we're heading to the parking but then we bumped this person they looks so happy , even that boy putting his arm on her shoulder. I feel "my heartbreaking" just now , I quickly grab my friends to the car and drove to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~

"don't be stupid mia , don't crying i swear" i hold my tears and look at the phone. I have to call him now i have to.

........"hello?"
oh sun!! what are you doing?
Um nothing just lay on my bad as usual
O-ohh... you free now?
Uh? um i don't think so i have to go my mum's house... you knoww sometimes she want to see me
Its okay , uh bye i ended the call

Suddenly my tears fell down , he lie? right? he lying right now right?!! I swear kim sunwoo you break my heart kim sunwoo..

[ TIME SKIP BCS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ]

Yesterday i've called eric and told him everything , also i told him that today i don't have mood to being fun with the others. Eric is the most that i really love to confront , he is understandable me , and he is the one who know sunwoo a lot. Eric told me too that maybe there's something why he did that , maybe he did just only to play her bcs what he got before?. Well i don't know , what happened then happened i have to accept what is going on. Go with the flow.

~~~~~~~

SCHOOL

I saw soyeon and jeunghee , i gave them a weak smile bcs they didn't do anything wrong to me. They just nodded and smile , "you two go to class first i need to go to office" i said , they hug me and walk away. I'm on my way to see the principal , "oh principal hello" i bowed. "yeh hello , what's bring you here mia" he sat down and look at the file that i put on the desk.

"you want to move?" he's quite shocked. I slowly nodded , "why? you know that your school life is almost end" he said , "thats the reason why i want move , i don't want to end up my school life here." i smile and he just nodded