RN - Enviousness - 1

Colours of the clear cyan sky and the tall green trees are inviting and pleasing to the eye. The place is full of magical colours and it seems as if it has come out of a fairytale. On the edge of where the eye can see, behind the rocks, the tranquil lake and the tall trees stand majestic and grandiose mountains of a rough surface. Even if they are in a background still ominous and dominant further protecting this enchanted masterpiece from the outside world.

The air is a mingled aroma of all the wonderful and colourful flowers that grow. The birds sing in a constant, changing myriad of music, which fills the air!

Her eyes are bulged out, and there is a vein throbbing in her throat. Her jaw is really tense. She looks ready to strike and scream. Her face become more crimson, and her eyes seems to spark with fury.

Stomping her foot angrily, Naina walks away from Raj.

"Naina yaar meri baat toh suno"

Raj follows her, trying to convince her to listen to him for the past 30 minutes.

"Mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sunni Captain Chipku Singh Shekhawat"

She shouts with annoyance

He raises his eyebrows out of confusion.

"Chipku? Main kisko chipka?"

She stops in her tracks and turns towards him with frustration evident on her face.

Narrowing her eyes on him, she takes a step towards him while putting both of  her hands on either side of her waist.

"Ayle ayle..Inna massom bacha"

She makes fun as she pulls his cheeks. Sarcasm dripping through her words just like water dripping from the tap.

"Aap kahan chipak rahe thay? Chipak toh mein rahi thi uss Ritu chudail se"

"You know what? I don't want to even talk to you"

Without giving him a chance to speak further, snapping her fingers, she disappears leaving a helpless Raj behind.

Raj sighs out of irritation. What is he even going to do with this girl.

"Saale kameenay, kahan baitha hai tu chupp ke?"

Raj shouts as he waits for an appearance of someone and within no time, Naveen appears right in front of him.

"Teri problem kya hai Raj? Yahan toh mujhe baksh de. mein aaram se pani puri kha raha tha. KMA mein mujhe tune chain se khane nahi diya, yahan toh khane de"

Frustration dripping through Naveen's words.

Raj narrows his eyes on Naveen.

"Saale tu yahan aaram se baith ke paani puri kha raha hai or wahan teri behan mujhe kisi bhi waqt pani puri samajh kar kha jayegi. Or ye sab teri wajah se hua hai"

"Meri wajah se? Panga tune khud Naina se lia or ab ilzam mujhe par laga raha hai"

Naveen snaps back with a grin.

"Maine panga lia? Saale...teri wajah se gayya tha mein Dr. Mishra ke paas. Tujhe hi Dr. Mishra ko love letter dena tha"

Naveen smiles widely which annoys Raj further.

"Haan toh?"

"Toh?"

Raj asks getting annoyed and continues further,

"Saale, yaad nahi tujhe kaise Dharti par Dr. Mishra ne tujhe phasaya tha? Tu ab bhi unse flirt kar raha hai?"

"Dekh Raj. Mein konsa serious hoon? Mein yahan din bhar baithe baithe bore hota hoon toh socha thora time paas hi kar loon"