Rajveer-Naina - Dil Ka Aalam - OS

Author's Note

Hi everyone,

Here I'm back with another OS "RN - Dil Ka Aalam" after a long time. This OS will be my take on the famous "Dove-Hawk" drill - Episode 160 of Left Right Left.

I would like to dedicate this OS to @priyarani45 (Priya). She has asked me to write on this topic a while back and I promised her I would as soon as I get a proper plot in mind. So, Priya, here I am today! I hope I don't disappoint you! 😘

-*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*-

Rajveer-Naina - Dil Ka Aalam

The oldest and the most famous drill of KMA "Dove-Hawk" drill is about to start. Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan, Brigadier Chandook and the super six cadets are present in the main grounds of KMA.

A shot is fired in the air by Brigadier Chandook,

"Jab tum hawa mein fire sunoge toh samajh lena drill khatam. Tab tak Hawks apna har pal Doves ko dhoondhne mein lagayenge. Koi Shak?"

Brigadier Chandook instructs the cadets about the drill.

All the cadets listens to the instructions with full concentration.

"No Sir!"

the cadets reply at the same time.

"Ye KMA ki ek bari purani drill hai. Field par movement aur survival ki ek behtreen exercise. Doves yani kabutar pehle move karte hain, woh aage barhne ke sath sath koshish karte hain ke peechay choray gayye apne kadmon ke nishaan woh mita dein, ya phir unhe is tarah badal dein ke unka peecha kar rahe Hawks, yani baaz, gumrah hojaye ya phir unh tak na pohunch paye"

Brigadier Chandook instructs them further that the mission of Hawks is to search for Doves. Doves are suppose to move first while Hawks go after Doves and tries to find them. Doves will have to try every possible way to cause hawks to become perplexed and confused, so Hawks won't be able to find them.

"Cadet Naina Singh, Cadet Huda, aur Cadet Sahani, tum teeno Hawks ho. Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan se request ki gayi hai ke woh is drill mein participate karein or Hawks ki team ko lead karein"

As soon as Naina hears the news of being in Captain Abhimanyu's team, she immediately looks towards Captain Abhimanyu and gives him the biggest smile possible - her smile reflects her happiness upon being in Abhimanyu's team. This doesn't go unnoticed by Huda. Huda has been noticing the closeness between Abhimanyu and Naina and hell, he doesn't appreciate it.

There is another person there who seems to notice everything - Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Not just notice, a ping of jealousy is evident on his face upon seeing Naina's attention towards Abhimanyu, but unfortunately, there is nothing he can do to stop this. In the past few days, every time he saw Naina with Abhimanyu, something inside him wanted to go up to her, pull her behind a corridor and warn her to stay away from Captain Abhimanyu, but not being able to act upon his feelings frustrates him the most. He cannot do that. He has no right to do such a thing with Naina. After he told her the truth about Naveen's death, she has started to hate him, at least this is what he thinks.

He comes out of his trace upon listening to Brigadier Chandook,

"Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat Doves ki team ka Netritava karenge aur unke sathi honge Cadet Ali Baig aur Cadet Ghai"