Rajveer-Naina - Jealousy - OS

It has been a month since Naina and the other cadets have graduated from KMA and now are lieutenants in the Indian Army. Things have been going smooth for both Rajveer and Naina. Finally with the help of Dr. Shalini, Captain Rajveer had proposed Naina few days back and soon, they are to get engaged.

Naina has witnessed a different Rajveer right after their proposal. He is no longer shy around her, in fact, he has gained a different level of confidence when it comes to showing Naina as well as everyone else "you are mine, period".

Just like every other day, today is a bright sunny and a happy day in KMA.

A smile spreads across Rajveer's face as he sees Naina coming towards him. in fact, he has been searching for his lady love since this morning. Naina, who is engrossed in her thoughts, happens to cross by Rajveer near a corrider.

He realizes that she hasn't noticed him. Before she can completely vanish from his sight, he immediately gets a hold of her wrist and calls her to direct her attention towards him,

"Naina"

Naina, who was lost in her thoughts, comes back to her senses as she finds her wrist in the hand of her Rajveer sir.

She turns around to face him and finally, meets his gaze.

"Oh sir aap.. sorry wo maine aapko dekha nahi"

Says Naina with a genuine smile on her face.

Rajveer too smiles and lets go off her hand.

"Dekhogi bhi kaise? Tum toh kisi or hi duniya mein gum thi"

He teases her

Wanting to tease her further, he crosses his arms over his chest. Smirking, he takes a step near her and continues further,

"kiske baare mein soch rahi thi waise?"

He is pretty sure she was lost in his thoughts just like he is always lost in hers.

"Shantanu"

Naina replies happily in the most chirpiest voice.

And immediately, Rajveer's smile drops. He feels as if someone has splashed a bucket of ice cold water on him.

"What? Shantanu?"

He narrows his eyes on her.

Naina who seems to be daydreaming, says in the most chearful voice and she turns around, fantasizing,

"Haan sir..yaad hai maine aapko or Abhimanyu sir ko bataya tha ek baar Shantanu ke baare mein. Wo mera classmate jis par ek time pe mujhe crush tha"

Turning back towards him, she continues further,

"Aapko pata hai sir, Shantanu aaj aa raha hai KMA mujhse milne wo bhi itne saalon baad. Mein na bohut khush hoon"

"Acha sir, main change karne jaati hun. Shantanu ata hi hoga, see you!"

Saying so, she leaves, without giving Rajveer a chance to speak or even digest anything. Right when she leaves, Rajveer realizes what the hell has actually happened.

"What ...the hell"

It's the only thing Rajveer is able to mumble as he watches her leave. He can't help but feel jealous at the thought of Naina meeting her ex-crush. It's not that he doesn't trust her, he does! He knows she loves him. He trusts her more than himself but...what the even hell? She has literally ignored his presence and on top of that, she was thinking about that "Shantanu". And if that wasn't enough, she wants to DRESS UP for another man.