Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [2]

"Kahan chali Lt. Singh?"

asks Rajveer smirking at her

Naina, caged in his arms, holds him by his shoulders in order to support herself.

"Sir..ye aap?"

she mummers with legit shocked expressions.

"Ssshhhh...."

he whispers

Moving his lips near her ear, he further continues,

"Sir nahi Rajveer..fake hi sahi lekin husband toh hun mein tumhara"

His husky tone makes her to go weak in her knees.

"So, kaun hun mein?"

he asks again, smirking.

As he breathes near her ear, a current runs down her body due to which, she shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Blowing air on her ear, he asks,

"Hmmm?"

"R..a..j..vee..r"

she whispers and her grip becomes strong around his shoulders due to their proximity.

"Good girl"

he smirks whispering

The sudden loud sound from the kitchen breaks their trace. Naina immediately opens her eyes, her cheeks red out of blush, pushes him off slightly and flies away from the room, her breathing rate out of place.

"Kahan jaogi mujhse tum bachke Naina? Aana toh tumhe mere paas hi hai"

he smirks

"Issi bahane tumse tumhari dil ki baat na nikalwai tob mera naam bhi Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat nahi"

-_-_-_-_-

Without stopping, she runs from her room to the kitchen in a flushed up state.

"Ye..ye sir ko kya hogaya hai?"

she mumbles under her breath trying to stop her thumping heartbeat.

"Wo..mujhse..aise..kahin..wo..toh.."

she mumbles random words out of nervousness.

"Akele mein kya badbada rahi hai tu Naina?"

Naveen's voice arrests her.

She turns around and finds Naveen standing there with anger evident. She knows what's going to happen, she is ready for the confrontation.

"Ye sab kya hai Naina?"

asks Naveen

"Tune shaadi karli? Mujhse puchna toh kya batana bhi zaruri nahi samjha? Kya yehi ehmiyat rakhta hun mein teri zindagi mein, Naina?"

Disappointment evident in his voice.

Naina immediately looks up at Naveen, Her eyes teary.

"I'm sorry bhaiyya..I really am. Maa-Baba mujhe shaadi ke liye force kar rahe thay toh.."

"Toh tune shaadi karli? Naina, agar Raj tujhe pasand tha toh ek baar mujhse keh kar toh dekhti. Mein khud teri shaadi us se karwata. In fact, tere liye Raj se better koi hai hi nahi lekin tune mujhe bohut hurt kia hai Naina yoon achanak shaadi kar ke"

Naina lowers her eyes and feels guilty for hiding the truth from Naveen. Should she tell him the truth at least?

She opens her mouth to say something when Naveen stops her in between,

"Khair..bohut raat ho chuki hai tu ja kar so ja. Shaadi toh tumne kar li hai lekin us kaminay ko itni asani se mein chorunga nahi..usse subha batata hun mein"

Saying so, Naveen leaves from the kitchen leaving a guilty Naina behind. She realises how easy it is to convince Naveen when he wants nothing but her happiness.

Erasing her thoughts for today, she heads to the room to find Rajveer sleeping peacefully. She takes a sigh of relief - no more blushing for today! She goes and sleeps on the couch.

-_-_-_-_-

Next Morning

Rajveer opens his eyes slowly and looks around for Naina but finds her nowhere in the room. Getting tensed, he gets up and goes out the door to look for her and finally spots her in the kitchen washing the coffee cup - she knows he likes his morning coffee as soon as he wakes up!

He steps in to say something but stops as he watches her carefully - dressed up in a beautiful blue saree, her hair tied up in a messy bun, she looks sexy!

He bites his lower lip on his own thoughts and his cheeks starts warming up.

Slowly, trying to make no noise, he goes and stands right behind Naina. She is so engrossed in what she is doing that she doesn't even feel his presence behind her.

Getting a little more closer to her from the back, he puts both his hands on either sides of the sink. Moving his lips near her right ear, he whispers,

"Good morning wifey"

His sudden breath on her neck makes her to drop the mug in the sink as she takes a deep breath out of nervousness. His presence as well as his unique fragrance makes her to go weak in her knees.

She moves a bit to turn when he utters in a hushed tone,

"Uh uh..don't more..stand still"

His words sends a shiver down her spine and she holds onto the sink tightly. In this process, the dish-soap's foam lands on her naked waist that is due to the tucked in pallu of her saree.

He smirks as his eyes lands on her naked waist and his breathing turns shallow along with hers.

she is so damn sexy!!

Staring her waist, he slowly rubs his thumb against it and takes off the soap giving her chills.

She gasps loudly and he smirks.

"What..are..you...doing..si..Rajveer?"

He smirks again as she corrects herself by calling him "Rajveer".

Leaning in closer to her, he whispers in her right ear again,

"And what do you think I'm doing, Lt. Singh?"

She takes a deep breath and stays still. She feels a spark in her body, yet again as she feels his fingers slowly tracing the back of her neck.

"Raj...v..eer.."

She gasps loudly and shifts her body here and there as a sign of trying to run away from there.

"I said, stand still, Lt! Tell me to 'stop' and I'll stop but don't try to run away when this is not what you want"

She tightens her grip on the sink and continues to breath heavily. He smells the aroma of her hair and slowly moves his lips down to her naked neck.

"Come on, Lt, tell me to stop"

He says as his lips lingers down her entire neck, kissing it gently giving her tickling sensation.

Unable to control herself and his sweet torture any longer, she slowly fills her hand with water from the running tap and splashes it right on his faces. This makes him to back off and in no time, she runs away with her blushed up cheeks.  

Smirking, he wipes his face and laughs!

He keeps smirking at her reaction - this is going to be super fun! He is definitely enjoying this spicy tease! He will make her go so weak in her knees with the teasing until she confesses her feelings for him!

As he is engrossed in her thoughts, smirking, a familiar voice from the back breaks his trace,

"Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat!!