Rajveer-Naina - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai? - OS

Author's Note

Hello again! Here I'm back with another OS. Recently, I wrote an OS called "RN - A Silent Confession" and I had an epiphany. @KaminiSharma0 requested me to write another chapter on "RN - A Silent Confession" and @joyeetaKarmakar mentioned the "Nahin" scene and the song "Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?" is stuck in my head since this morning. Therefore, I decided to write another OS! But there is a catch. This OS, "RN - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?" is based on my previous OS "RN - A Silent Confession". So, in order to understand this OS, I kindly suggest and request you all to please read "RN - A Silent Confession".

Enjoy! ❤️😍

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

RN - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?

The next day has been busy for the faculty members as well as for all the cadets. This entire time, Rajveer and Naina aren't able to spend much time together due to the appraisals. Unfortunately, Rajveer doesn't win the second test and due to his condition in the second test, he isn't able to perform the third test.

Naina takes good care of him while he was conscious as well as when he gained back his consciousness. Both Rajveer's and Naina's main focus is to perform well, therefore, they make sure to not do anything that will divert their mind.

Captain Rajveer and Captain Abhimanyu also have a talk regarding the appraisals. But this time, Rajveer isn't worried at all! He doesn't need to fear when Naina is with him!

Next day, It is now time for the last test. Wanting to speak to Naina, Rajveer calls her in his room.

A knock is heard on the door of Rajveer's room. He opens his door and finds Naina standing.

"Sir aapne mujhe bulaya?"

Naina questions formally.

With a smile, Rajveer indicates her to come in while he says,

"Aao Naina!"

She knows he wants to talk about the test. He offers her a glass of water which she takes with a smile. She puts back the glass after drinking few sips of water.

Turning his back towards her, he goes near his closet and takes a pistol out.

"Naina...mein tumse kuch baat karna chahta hun"

He says, his facial expressions turning serious.

Naina turns serious too knowing he wants to talk about the test. No they haven't forgotten anything that happened between them while Naina was bandaging him because right now, their main focus is this next test! They have the entire time to romance after the appraisals!

With serious expressions, Naina replies,

"Kahiye sir"

Turning towards her, Rajveer pulls the slide back of the pistol.

Looking her in the eyes, he says,

"Cadet Singh, ye final test faculty members ke sirf skills ka test hi nahi"

Taking a pause, he continues,

"Bhalke ye faculty member aur cadets ke beech trust ka test bhi hai"

Turning a bit away from her he says,

"Tum par kisi bhi tarah ka pressure nahi hai. Agar tum chaho toh back out kar sakti ho. Haan uske bawajood bhi agar tum participate karna chahti ho toh ek sawal khud se zarur puch lena...."