Rajveer-Naina - Love you till Eternity and Beyond - OS

Author's Note

Dedicated this OS to maaham123 ❤️! Thank you for this idea sweety! This idea of yours gave me a chance to do a different kind of experiment with my writing as I usually don't write something like this! So, thank you! ❤️ I hope you like this OS! :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

RN - Love you till Eternity and Beyond

A house, as hollow as an old log, and quiet as a tomb. Nothing there to even hint that the place had ever been inhabited.

Wearing a black saree, Naina exits the kitchen and walks towards a room with a tray full of food. Entering the room, she shuts the door behind her. As she turns around, her gaze falls on Rajveer and a smile spreads on her face, her face shines upon seeing him as if she is standing under the moonlight.

He stares back at her and they share an eye-lock!

Staring him throughout, she walks towards him. Sitting near him, she puts the tray on the table.

Smiling, looking towards him, she says,

"Khana kha lijiye sir"

He blinks his eyes slowly.

The blinking of his eyes gives Naina the answer. She fills a spoon with rice and forwards it. Staring her constantly, he slightly opens his mouth and lets her take the lead.

Smiling, she starts to feed him.

"Yaad hai sir....jab hum KMA mein thay aur aap mere ghar gayye thay mera sach janne...."

She smiles remembering the good old days while a satisfactory smile plays on her lips.

Smiling with her full heart, she continues,

"Aur jab mujhe pata chala ke aap mere ghar gayye thay...kitna kuch sunaya tha maine aapko"

Laughing a little, she sets her eyes back on Rajveer and watches him to gauge his reaction. His eyes twinkles - indicating Naina she has succeeded in reminding him about the same incident.

Feeding him another spoon of food, lowering her eyes, she says,

"Mujhe aisa laga tha ke aap mujhe KMA mein rehne nahi dena chahte thay..."

Looking back at him, she meets his gaze once again. He keeps staring her intensely.

Out of guilt, she whispers,

"Kitni galat thi mein..."

She smiles and once again they both go back to the good times they have spent together back in KMA. They share an intense eye-lock, both enjoying this moment while getting lost in each other's eyes.

As they remember their moments spent together, Naina's gaze falls on a tear which is rolling down from Rajveer's eyes. Naina's heart clenches. Rajveer shuts his eyes tightly, unable to hold back his emotions. Naina has successfully figured out what exactly is going on in his mind. She knows what exactly he is thing of.

His tears breaks her.

Not being able to see tears in his eyes, she puts the spoon down. Getting closer to him, she cups his face.

"Rajveer sir.."

She says softly with immense love in her voice.