Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession - OS

Author's Note

Hello my lovelies! Here I'm back with another OS on our beloved Rajveer-Naina. "A Silent Confession" will be my take on the Bandage scene from the appraisals.

Many months back itzAggna requested me to write on the appraisals and recently @Swasaniarshi suggested a track. So, mingling both their requests, here I'm today with this OS! And I've also annoyed Namrata31 so much for a track suggestion! ❤️

Hope you guys enjoy!
Happy Reading! 😍

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession

After the first round of appraisals, an injured Rajveer manages to enter his room with much difficulty due to his wounded foot. Shutting the door behind him, he rests his back on the door in order to relax a bit while he shuts his eyes and takes long and deep breaths. He is tired - not because of the injury but because of what has been happening in the academy from the past few days. Nobody understands how hard everything is for him. He is competing in the appraisals that too with his friend, Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. What's bothering him the most is that his relationship with Naina isn't the same anymore and the worst part is - he isn't able do anything. He knows she feels guilty but it won't be the same so easily. Things will never be the same as before because the relationship they share is much different than what it was before. They have started to understand each other deeply and emotionally. They don't exchange much words but their eyes do the work.  They feel each other's pain without being told. They have started to realise what they truly feel for each other. Yes, things can never be the same between them and it would be better if things won't be the same. Instead, a next step in their relationship is required. A conversation between them is necessary - whether it's the exchange of words or exchange of feelings and emotions through their eyes.

Wanting to get some water, he opens his eyes and heads towards the coffee table to get some water. He fills up a glass of water. As he takes a sip, he realises how thirsty he really is and in no time, he gulps down the entire glass of water.

As he puts the glass down back on the table, the door of his room opens wide as Naina enters inside with a first-aid box in her hand.

The sudden sound of the door skips Rajveer's heartbeat and he looks towards her immediately.

They share an intense eye lock.

"Kuch logon ki adatein kabhi nahi badalti"

He taunts her with a stern tone as he continues further,

"Tum mere room mein kabhi knock kar ke nahi aaogi, right Cadet Singh?"

He refers to her as 'Cadet Singh' purposely - to remind her how much things have changed between them.

She lowers her eyes out of embarrassment at his words. He succeeded in what he wanted to do - to make her taste her own medicine - to make her realise how much it really hurts when someone close to you behaves rudely towards you.

Out of guilt, Naina replies,

"I'm sorry sir"