RN - Some Shades of Love

"Naina listen to me..at least let me explain"

Shouts Rajveer as he follows Naina in their bedroom

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna."

She shouts out of extreme anger

Rolling his eyes out of irritation, Rajveer enters the bedroom shutting the door behind him.

"Stop acting like a kid, Naina"

This boils Naina's blood. Halting in her tracks, she turns towards Rajveer.

"I'm acting like a kid? Seriously Rajveer? In that entire party, you were flirting with that witch and you're saying I'm acting like a kid?"

Her puffed up cheeks makes Rajveer to smile.

"I wasn't flirting, Naina. I was just dancing with Sonia"

Narrowing her eyes on him, she glares him out of anger and says,

" exactly, you were dancing with that Sonia...puri party mein apni biwi ko chor ke aap uss chudail ke sath dance kar rahe thay woh bhi uski kamar mein hath daal kar"

Laughing, Rajveer says,

"That's how couple dances are. She is just a colleague, Naina. C'mon now apna mood theek karo"

"Apko ye sab mazak lag raha hai?"

She shouts out of anger, pointing a finger at him and continues,

"Nikliye mere kamre se..jab bahir soyenge na aaj tab akal ayegi"

Saying so, she tries to push him out of the room.

"Naina, you know I only love you. Tum kyun aise bachon ki tarah behave kar rahi ho?"

"Nikliye bahir"

Smirking, he grabs both her hand, pulls her towards him and locks them behind her back.

"Ye tumhara nahi HUMARA kamra hai, remember? Mein toh yahan se kahin nahi jaunga"

He whispers flirtatiously.

This does nothing but raises Naina anger.

"Theek hai..phir mein hi chali jati hun"

Saying so, she pushes him off and rushes towards the door.

"Naina, mein mazak kar raha tha..ruko"

says Rajveer laughing

Right when he completes his words, Naina twists her ankle and falls down on the ground and moans in pain.

Rushing towards her, Rajveer tries to touch her but she refuses to let him,

"Don't touch me Captain. Jaiye na uss Sonia ke paas or mujhe hath mat lagaiye"

She shouts

Rajveer's expressions turns serious and disregarding Naina's words, he proceeds to pull her up in his arms.

"I said leave me Captain"

"Just shut up Cadet Singh. Pata nahi tum kab badi hogi. Apni stubbornness ki wajah se lagwa li na choot tumne"

He sternly warns her as he moves towards their bed with Naina in his arms.

"I'm not your cadet anymore..I'm your wife"

She remains angry

"And I'm your husband, don't forget that. Ab chup chaap yahan baitho mein medicine le kar aata hun or agar yahan se hilne ki koshish ki toh tumhe hathkadi laga dunga"