Rajveer-Naina - My Secret Valentine - OS

Author's Note

Since it's a valentine week, so, I thought to write an OS on my most favourite couple, RAINA! Hope you all enjoy it! This will be a random one shot. This story will take place two years after all the cadets Pass-out from KMA. I am not sure how this OS turned out. Do let me know whether you guys liked this or not!😘

Rajveer-Naina - My Secret Valentine

It has been two years since all of them successfully graduated from KMA and now are posted in different places as lieutenants

It has been two years since all of them successfully graduated from KMA and now are posted in different places as lieutenants. Yes, it has been two years since they all met each other. How badly they all miss each other that the words cannot even describe that.

Lieutenant Naina Singh Ahluwalia, an amazing solider, who has been posted to KMA. During the past two years, Naina has became more mature yet more quiet. There hasn't been a single minute when she didn't miss her Rajveer sir. She has fulfilled the promise that she made with Rajveer. She fought for him and proved him innocent along with her brother, Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia.

Standing in front of the Wall of Fame, Naina stares at Captain Rajveer's picture with teary eyes. She feels proud of herself that she was once his student. She feels proud to be his protégée. She feels proud that she fell in love with him.

Bringing her right hand up, she salutes his picture with proud.

"Lieutenant Naina Singh Ahluwalia reporting sir!"

says Naina

This is seen by Dr. Shalini and Captain Abhimanyu, who have tears in their eyes. They know what Naina must he going through. It has been two god damm years, yet there hasn't been a single day when Naina smiled with her full heart. They both know how much she misses Captain Rajveer.

Just then, an orderly arrives there.

"Lieutenant Singh, aapke liye phone hai"

he informs

This drags Naina's attention. wiping her tears, she looks towards the orderly.

"Theek hai mein dekh lungi"

replies Naina

As the orderly leaves, Naina goes to take the phone call. Somewhere down, she knows who the person is. She knows it is Huda. Since Huda knows her feelings for Rajveer, he has stopped bothering her. But since it's a valentine day today, he always wishes her like a good friend. Reaching there, Naina picks up the phone.

"Hello"

speaks Naina with a heavy voice

There is complete silence on the other side for few seconds. The only thing that's heard is, a loud moan from the other end.