Chapter 50 [Last Chapter]

Louis looks at the bottle of whiskey in his hand and his cigarette in the ashtray. His mind leads him to his mother and how disappointed she would be as she was still alive. Louis wipes away all his tears, takes a clean shirt, puts some shoes on and runs towards reception. He can't let Harry go just like that. He loves the boy with all his heart. Zayn was right. He will regret it if he misses the curly lad.

"Harry! Harry!" Louis runs through reception but no one is there. "Hazza!" The boy goes outside and when he arrives he sees Zayn, Payno and Dani. "Where's Harry? I need to see him! I need to tell him that I love him! I need to kiss him! I need to say sorry, I..." Louis is rambling but Zayn stops him. "Lou, you are too late. Harry left a few minutes ago." He whispers. "But.. He isn't supposed to leave in like.. Ten minutes! He can't be gone! That's too early! No, I need to talk to him, I..." Tears are forming again in the eyes of the entertainer and he drops on his knees. A loud scream leaves his mouth as he literally feels his heart breaking. "Noooo!" He screams, heart break clear in his voice. "He can't be gone! He can't be!" Zayn pulls his friends in his arms, trying to calm him down. "You'll be alright, Lou. I'm so sorry... Just calm down okay." Louis shakes, crying the same amount of tears when he lost his family in the accident. "My Hazza... HAZZA!" Louis is freaking out, pushing Zayn away from him. He wants to run to the airport, stop him from getting on that plane. He wants to kiss him, telling him how much he loves him. Zayn and Payno both run after him, holding him strongly . They are both scared he will push them again and do something stupid. Louis tries to run away but he can't, hold back by his two friends. "Louis! Louis stop it!" Zayn screams, now holding Louis against his chest. The smaller boy cries and cries, telling Zayn how he lost the love of his life...

Harry got signed. His contract starts next month. He should be the happiest man alive now. He is going to make his own music, do shows, and get paid for it. Yet, he doesn't feel happy.

"Are you thinking about him?" Niall asks, giving Harry a cup of tea. The Irish boy is staying for a bit in Harry's flat now, knowing his best friend needs him. Harry is not doing alright since he is back home and the fake blond is really worried.

Harry nods. "Every single second of the day... I miss him Niall. I never got to say goodbye. I never got to say thank you for all those beautiful memories, for taking care of me, protecting me, loving me. I never got to... I never got to show how much he means to me. I miss him so much." Harry starts to cry again, like he does every hour. "I never thought he would ever hate me, Nialler. When he told me he thought we were soulmates... I was so convinced as well. But I let him go, he let me go. I can't believe we let each other go. I promised I never would. I broke my promise to him. God I'm even getting crazy, Niall. I'm starting to hear things that aren't there. Rewrite the stars is printed in my head, I hear it every single second and..."

"I hear it as well, Haz. It's coming from outside I think. Someone must be sitting on the balcony and listen to it right now." Harry is beyond pissed off. He can't hear the song. No one else is allowed to listen to this song. It's his and Louis'. He walks towards the balcony, getting ready to scream at the person who plays this song.

His eyes go wide as he sees what's happening down. There is Louis standing, using a music box to play the song. He is holding a big board that reads: 'Hazza, please come down and have this dance with me'.

This must be one of the many dreams Harry is having for the moment. "Harry, idiot! Go down!" Niall slaps the back of his best friends head and that's when Harry realises this is not a dream. This is real. Louis is standing downstairs.

Harry doesn't even hesitate and runs down. When he is outside he sees the blue eyed guy from up close. "Lou... Lou is that really you?" His voice is a whisper and Louis smiles at him. "It is me. Please have this dance with me?" He replays the song and walks towards Harry, reaching out for his hand. A tear escapes out of the corner of Harry's eye and he nods, taking the smaller hand.

Both boys are dancing, foreheads leaning against each other as they both cry. "I thought I'd lost you..." Harry's voice is still only a whisper. "I'm so sorry for the way I reacted, Hazza. I should have supported you. I'm an idiot for letting you go. I did come down to say goodbye, though... I was just too late. Baby I'm sorry... I should have listened to you and we should have talked about this. But if you want to... I would really like to take that offer... You know, living with you here in London and stuff. I'm scared as fuck to be here but I need to be with you, I want to be with you. I love you so much and qI told you I can't do long distance. Well I also can't be without you. Forgive me one more time? I would really like to stay with you... Only if the offer is still there of course. If not I'll just take the first plane ba..."

Harry shuts the smaller boy up by pressing his lips against his, sending all the love he has through that kiss. A small moan escapes Louis lips and he pushes the boy closer to him. How did he even think he could be without his Hazza?

"I'm not letting you go anywhere. You are staying here with me. We'll built up our lives here... together and forever." A big smile appears on Louis face.

"Here, together and forever."

This was the end of the book! I hope you all enjoyed it. There will be a sequel called 'Autumn Rain'. When this one is out, I will put the link in the next chapter of this story.

Thank you to all my readers who went through this rollercoaster with them. I hope you'll join them on the next ride!