Chapter 21

"Again." Louis murmurs against Harry's lips. Harry smiles and pecks Louis' lips for the 20th time. "Again." Louis repeats. Harry puts some of Louis' hair behind his ear. "Babe, my lips are going to fall off. I've been doing this for the past half hour." Harry laughs softly, watching the sweet creature in front of him.  "I want to do this for the rest of my life." Harry looks at Louis in awe. He doesn't know why he was so scared to fall in love with a guy, to fall in love with Louis . Harry has never felt so amazing in his life and all thanks to the treasure laying beside him.

The song is still playing in Harry's head and it's been going on like this for the last 1,5 hour. He loves every single word of it and every single melody makes his heart beat faster. This was a song Louis wrote for him, and he poured his heart and soul in it. He wants to show the song to everybody, showing off that the most beautiful boy in the universe wrote this for him and only him.

"What are you thinking about love?" Louis asks, studying Harry's features on his perfectly shaped face. "You." Deep voice is sounding, not even hesitating for a second. Louis' heart beats faster and without thinking he presses his lips against the younger boy. His lips are massaging Harry's and after a while he licks Harry's lips, asking for entrance. Harry opens his mouth and immediately their tongues explore each other's mouth, fighting for dominance. Harry's hands are resting on Louis hips, pressing him closer and Louis' hands are hidden in Harry's curls.

After a few minutes they stop the kiss, breathing loud and lips all red and swollen. "I think I'll never get tired of this." Harry says before pecking Louis' lips one last time. "Best feeling in the world." Louis takes his phone, checking the time. When he sees it's already two, he turns around facing Harry. "Should we go to sleep? I've got work tomorrow." "What are you doing?" Harry asks. Louis thinks, trying remember to his schedule. "Payno is off, so sports. Join me on volleyball this time?" Louis asks. Harry smiles. "Wouldn't want to miss it." Harry turns off the light and he feels Louis snuggling against him. Automatically Harry puts his arms around his small waist. "Good night, Hazza." Louis kisses Harry's cheek. "Night, Lou."

"God, I'm happy you are happy, Haz but I really want to slap that smile from your face. It starts getting creepy." Shirley says giving her friend a small push. "Let him be, babe. He is in love. I'm sure you reacted the same when I kissed you for the first time." Niall says smirking at his girlfriend. "Sure, babe. Whatever makes you sleep at night." Niall wants to act fake offended but he stops when Louis is in front of their sunbeds. "Volleyball, guys?" He asks to the three of them, holding the volleyball in one hand, spinning it on his finger occasionally. "Yeah, we'll be playing. Haz?" Niall asks. Harry nods and he stands up. "Yeah, I'd like to play." Louis bites his lip trying to hide a smile. Every single second he spends with Harry is just... It's heaven on earth.

Louis found 11 people to play volleyball. To make even teams, he decides to play himself as well. Harry feels a bit disappointed when Louis goes on the opposite team, taking Shirley with him. But disappointment washes away when both boys are on the net and Louis whispers: "Don't be sad, love. Just have a better view on you when I'm here. You're going down, babe." Louis gives him a wink and Harry feels himself blushing. This boy will be the end of him.

"I'm not going to lie, Hazza. I expected you to be better with your 5 meter long legs. Niall said you were good." Louis admits when all the people left after the game. Harry stayed behind because... because Louis. We're not making up any excuses here.

"Usually I'm not that bad but it's not in sand plus usually the opposite team are not smoking hot guys playing shirtless." Harry mumbles, taking in Louis' perfect body again.

"Did I distract you, love?" Louis finger is lingering over Harry's chest, teasingly close to his right nipple. "J-Just a b-bit." Harry stutters, trying to control his hormones. Louis has a smirk on his face and leans closer to the taller boy, standing on his toes so their lips almost touch. "Volleyball is fun but I'd rather play with some other balls." Louis voice is raspy and saying Harry is turned on is an understatement. "Fuck, Lou." Harry breathes out. Louis has a smirk on his face. "I have to go now, Hazza. I have to prepare darts. You are playing yeah? I know you like to play." Louis bites his lip, enjoying the face that the younger boy makes. "Euhm... I don't think so Lou I..." Harry has difficulties talking and Louis couldn't be more amused. "have to go to the bathroom? Shower?" Harry only nods. He can only think about one thing and that's the problem in his pants. After all the drama and the fluff he forgot how seducing Louis could be. He doesn't mind though. Yeah he has a problem now but he would lie saying he doesn't enjoy Louis talking to him like this. "You have no idea what you and your innocence do to me, Harry. God you are angel." Louis bites his lip. He is not only teasing Harry but also himself by making Harry look like this. The things going on in Louis' brain now would be considered a sin. Harry answers by pressing his lips on the smaller pair, a small moan escaping. Louis looks around if someone is watching, but the volleyball court is a bit deserted so there are not really people around. Louis puts his arms around Harry's neck to pull him closer, deepening the kiss. After a minute Louis lets go. "I really have to go now, babe. When you take care about your problem, think about me." Louis winks, picks up the volleyball giving Harry a good view on his shaped ass and leaves Harry... And his boner.

When Harry comes back from... business he looks for Niall and Shirley. When he can't find them he just goes to the bar and orders a drink for him and Louis. He must be thirsty.

"Harry! There you are! We lost you. We asked Tommo where you were but he said he didn't know." Niall says when Harry arrives at the place they play darts. Louis gives him an evil smirk and winks at the boy. "Oh, I euh... forgot something in my room. " "What did you forget?" Shirley asks, looking suspicious. When Louis starts to feel bad for the younger boy, he decides to help him out.

"Did you bring me a drink Harry?" Louis says changing the subject of the three friends. Harry nods, handing Louis the coke. "That's sweet. You are the best. See people, all of you take an example on Harold here!" Louis jokes, saying to a few people playing darts. "Like you are not spoiled enough, Tommo." An older guy says. "I'm offended you think that way about me, Eugene!"

Harry looks fondly at the small entertainer. He is really good at his job and literally every single guest loves him. Harry understands it, how can you not love a small bean like Louis Tomlinson?

"Do you want to play, Hazza?" Louis asks, 3 darts in his hand. Harry shakes his head. "No, I'm good. I'm here to cheer for Niall." Harry smiles. "No favouritism here at all." Shirley says rolling her eyes. "Sorry babe, he is my best friend." Niall says taking out the darts of Louis' hand. Shirley and Niall start bickering a bit but Harry doesn't pay attention to them. He looks at the smaller boy who is now talking to the other people joining the game. The way he laughs, takes sips of his coke and jokes around with the guests makes Harry's heart melt.

He is so gone.