Chapter 34

"Hey guys!" Harry joins Niall, Shirley and Caroline. "Hey, Haz! Saw you and lover boy over there." Niall winks. "Yeah, sure you did. Did I mention I love him?" Harry says dreamy. "Just every single time we see you." Shirley jokes. "And did I mention he loves me too?" Harry says, same tone. "Every single time since lunchbreak." Niall says, stealing Shirleys joke. "So, you two are official now then?" Caroline asks. Harry bites his lip, looking down. "No, not yet." Sadness is clear in his voice and Caroline is happy. She found a weakness, exactly what she needed.

"Haz, I don't want to come in between the two of you but saying I love you is easy. It's another thing to show it." Caroline explains. "Yeah but I'm sure they will be together soon." Niall defends his friend. He sees how Harry looks at the entertainer and how the entertainer looks back at Harry. His best friend never looked that way at the girl that's sitting on their table now. Not even once in their five year relationship. And he hates the fact Caroline is trying to come in between the two of them. Niall was never a big fan of the blonde girl but he tolerated her as long as she made Harry happy. Now she is doing the exact opposite and Niall is done tolerating. "In fact I think I've never seen Harry this happy like ever." Niall pushes, trying to get under Caroline's skin. Caroline tries to hide her annoyance. "Well, Harry has always been happy." She snaps. "Yeah, not saying he wasn't. Just saying he is another level of happy now. Remember when they came back from that boat trip? Harry had such a smile on his face the next day, yeah! Oh and when they sang karaoke together!" Niall wants to keep going but Shirley stops her boyfriend. "Niall, enough. I thinks she has the point. Harry is happy." Niall has a fulfilled smile on his face. He is not going to lie, it feels nice to be mean to Caroline. The girl was clearly the dominant one in their relationship and there shouldn't be a dominant one. They should be equal. He is happy they broke up now that Harry is over her. The only problem is his own girlfriend being basically Caroline's best friend.

"Look how cute Tommo is with those kids!" Niall says pointing at the entertainer. He really enjoys annoying Caroline and he legit thinks it's cute.

Louis has them both on his lap, each one on a leg. He is helping them colouring. Harry looks fondly at the boy. "See your future, Haz?" Niall jokes, elbowing his friend. Harry's cheeks go pink and his heart is beating like a train. "Well I don't think he is, Niall. They are not even together." The friends start a discussion until a known voice sounds out of the microphone.

"Hey, everybody. I'm Tommo!" The audience goes crazy and he hears Lola scream 'WE KNOW IDIOT'. "So, you guys have already done a great job singing! I hope you are all having a blast. If it's alright with you I'm going to sing a song now. It's a song I wrote myself and my friend Zayn here made an instrumental lyric video so it is kind of karaoke." The crowd cheers loud and Louis has a soft smile on his face. Harry looks at the guy with heart eyes. Shy Louis is one of his favourite Louis.

"A long time I have been afraid of love." Louis says and the loud crowd is dead silent. "I didn't believe I deserve love and I was simply scared to fall in love. But then I met this amazing person and he made me smile again, he made love again and he made me want to live again. The name of the song is Strong and I wrote it for that person. Simply because for so long I've been feeling weak, but he makes me strong. " The music starts to play and Louis with his voice of an angel starts to sing.

My hands
Your hands
Tied up
Like two ships

Drifting
Weightless
Waves try to break it
I'd do anything to save it
Why is it so hard to say it?

My heart
Your heart
Sit tight like book ends

Pages
Between us
Written with no end
So many words we're not saying
Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone
You make me strong

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

Think of
How much
Love that's been wasted

People
Always
Trying to escape it
Move on to stop their heart breaking
But there's nothing I'm running from
You make me strong

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?

So, baby, hold on to my heart, oh, oh
Need you to keep me from falling apart
I'll always hold on
'Cause you make me strong

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

The song ends and Harry has tears in his eyes. "Harry Styles... Today I was finally brave enough to tell you I love you and you made me the happiest guy alive when you told me you love me back. Please make me even more happy by being my boyfriend?" The crowd goes crazy, yelling Harry has to say yes.

Louis is dying on the stage. It looked like such a good idea but what if Harry doesn't want to be his boyfriend? He doesn't think he would survive that.

Blue and green meet and Dani walks to Harry, the other mic in her hand. "I love you too, boo and I'd love to be your boyfriend. There is honestly nothing else I want right now." Happiness spreads over the smaller guy and he jumps off the stage, falling into Harry's lap. They press their lips together and everybody claps. "I love you, boyfriend." Harry says into the kiss. Louis smiles. "I love you too, boyfriend."