Chapter 35

Louis is sitting on Harry's lap as karaoke night continues. Harry has his arms around Louis' waist protectively and Louis plays with the rings on the boys' finger. Harry plants soft kisses in Louis' neck from time to time and every time he does, a small giggle escapes Louis' mouth.

Caroline is disgusted. She left the table and went to her partner in crime.

"They are literally boyfriends now." Caroline's voice is irritated. "Girl I was sitting right here you know. I witnessed it. Don't think you are the only one hurt by this." The brunette snaps. "We need to step up our game, you entertainer girl. I'm here for two more days. "  Caroline is beyond pissed. "And you are shocked Harry doesn't want to be with you? God you're a bitch. You are so lucky I can't stand them together even less then I can stand you." With these words the entertainer stands up. "I'll see you in a bit and we make a plan." Caroline only nods, downing her drink as she is watching the two boys. She has a plan in mind and she hopes it will be successful. It's risky but it's worth it. Harry is hers and if some stupid boy thinks he can steal her from her and turn him gay, he is wrong.

Harry and Louis, not knowing what's going on, are still sitting together. "Hey guys! I'm so happy for you! Didn't know you were a romantic, Tommo!" Lola and Sophia are joining the friendgroup. "Only for this perfect person." Louis answers before pecking Harry's lips. "Awe!" The two girls coo. "Now you two are saying awe but when you witness them too much it's disgusting." Niall jokes. The two  girls laugh and Harry protests. "You are just jealous, Nialler." Tommo says teasing the blond. "I'm happy you two found each other. You deserve this, really." The Irish lad says honestly. "You're making my best friend happy and I'm glad he got over that snake."

"Niall, stop it." Shirley snaps, being annoyed with her boyfriend. "She is still my friend and just because things didn't work out with Harry doesn't mean she is a bad person and I'd really appreciate if you stop picking on her. Like your little act earlier rubbing in her face how happy Harry is with Tommo was also not cool. You know she still loves him and don't get me wrong, I am happy for them as well, but Caroline is hurt. She literally saw how the boy she loves got together with someone else in front of a crowd, being serenaded to. Be a bit considerate, Niall." Immediately the three boys feel bad.

Niall feels bad because his girlfriend is right. Just because he doesn't like the blond doesn't mean she hasn't got any feelings. He is just really happy his friend found real love, he guesses.

Louis feels bad  because he feels this fight is all his mistake. If he would have just asked Harry in private this wouldn't be happening. He was really proud of his romantic gesture but he really doesn't want anyone to fight. For sure not a couple that have been fine for the last few weeks.

And then lastly Harry feels bad because he still cares about the blond. Yes he loves Louis. God, he loves Louis to the moon and back but then a million times more. But that doesn't take away his past with the girl. They cared for each other, supported each other and mainly loved each other. He doesn't want her to be hurt. He really wants to talk to her, saying he will still always be there for her even though he is now with Louis. But Harry decides it's still too early for that. He knows how fragile Louis is and yes Louis said he trusted Harry, but Harry doesn't want to push his luck. He got the most perfect human being asking him out in the most romantic way and he can't even think about fucking up because he starts talking to his ex again.

"Boys nobody died okay. I just said to be more considerate. It's a happy night. Tommo and Harry are finally together after weeks of sexual tension. A toast to that!" Shirley lifts her glass and immediately the mood is lighter again. The friends laugh, they have a good time together and Louis even says to Shirley and Niall they can call him Louis as well. "My boyfriends friends are mine." The boy explained. It made Harry's heart swell and love the boy even more.

"Want to go for that walk, boo?" Harry asks when Shirley and Niall announce they are going to sleep. Louis nods and fingers intertwined they walk towards the beach.

After some walking the boys decide to sit down in the sand. Louis is sitting in between Harry's legs, head leaning against his chest and Harry plays with the chestnut hair that's right in front of him, occasionally giving small kisses in it.

"Hazza?" Louis asks, barely a whisper. "Yeah, boo?" Louis takes Harry's hand in his. "Did you think you would be my boyfriend when we met the first time?" Louis' question catches Harry off guard. "I didn't even know I was gay, babe, or bisexual, queer? I still don't know what I am. I only know I love you. You did have an influence on me when we first met. You made me feel really uncomfortable. Your eyes pierced through my soul and you made me feel a certain way. I hated it because it was so unfamiliar and it made me feel really... I don't know. You had this glow of self-confidence and you were kind of flirty. I don't think I was ready the first days to admit that I actually liked your flirting. I realised what I missing when you started to ignore me. Sounds stupid but I think I needed you to be away from me just to realise I like you."  A smile appears on Louis' face. "I get it. When did you fall in love with me?" A smile appears on Harry's face. "Must have been on our boat trip. It sounds stupid but you offered your bread and tomatoes when you saw I didn't eat the fish and it was really cute. Than you took me to that restaurant and... You just took care of me."

"Of course I did, Haz. You barely ate." Louis says kissing Harry's hand. "It's just that... I've always been used to take care of someone, not been taken care of I guess. Like, I'm not saying my relationship with Caroline was one sided but... I don't know she always expected that I did everything for her and... It sounds stupid but receiving the tomatoes instead of giving them away was a change? God I sound stupid and..." Louis interrupts Harry by pressing his lips on his. "Babe, no need to explain yourself. I promise I will always do my best to take care of you. I love you, remember that. I'll give you all the fucking tomatoes in the world if you want them." Harry lets out a small chuckle. "I'm happy, Lou. You make me happy." Louis snuggles further into Harry's chest. "I'll do anything in the world to keep you happy, Haz. Because when you are happy, I am."