"no. before." hermione frowned. "curious..."

"it's very rare for a patronus to change," luna began to explain. "unless—"

she was cut off by a large pounding on the wall, that almost sounded like thunder. everyone gasped, gathering round as the glass that covered it shattered, smashing onto the floor.

"bombarda maxima!" came professor umbridge's aggravating voice, and the wall caved in, revealing the inquisitorial squad on once side, and dumbledore's army on the other, the latter group looking dumbstruck.

paris' eyes flicked to eudora and draco, who stood smugly on the other side, their arms crossed. eudora was wearing an inquisitorial squad badge pinned on her slytherin robes, much like the others.

she had been fooled.

"get them." umbridge demanded.

''EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER 119: DOLORES JANE UMBRIDGE has replaced albus dumbledore as head of hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy.' paris rolled her eyes as she scribbled at the paper. they were undergoing their first o.w.l examination, theory of charms.

     umbridge stood proudly at the front of the hall, overlooking the fifth-year students as if she was some sort of royalty.

until, there was a loud echo of bangs and crashes outside the doors, and she marched to the entrance to investigate, her pink heels clacking against the stone floors.

a small wisp of firework whizzed past her, exploding near the middle of the hall. everyone went quiet, turning around to look aswell, until fred and george came flying into the room on their broomsticks, setting off more of their wildfire whiz-bangs.

the students began to all cheer in amazement at the disruption, including paris, who was now stood on her chair and whistling excitedly.

the twins set off another firework before drying out of the hall— this one larger, orange in colour and dragon-shaped, and it went charging for professor umbridge, who was fleeing from it in horror.

even some of the teachers, like professor flitwick, looked excited as they all rushed out of the hall to follow the twins, who were still speeding about in the air as everyone whooped and applauded for them.

"harry?" paris shook the boy next to her, who sunk down onto the ground, his eyes wide and troubled. "harry?" she frowned, concerned, as he breathed heavily in pants, his teeth gritted.
"hermione!" she called, beckoning the gryffindor girl over to help.

"sirius..." harry gasped.

"HARRY, ARE YOU SURE?" PARIS questioned, as she, hermione and ron hastily followed the brunette boy up the stairs.

"i saw it! it's the same door i've been dreaming about for months, and i couldn't remember where i'd seen it before! sirius said 'voldemort is after something, something he didn't have before', and it's in the department of mysteries!"

"harry, please just listen." hermione stopped him. "what if voldemort meant for you to see this? what if he's only hurting sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"exactly, i mean, hermione's right. even after those occulomency lessons—"

"well, what if he is?" harry shrugged nonchalantly. "i'm supposed to just let him die? he's the only family i've got left."

"i get it." paris nodded, understanding.

"what do we do?" ron asked, agreeing.

"we'll have to use the floo network." harry announced, continuing his large and quick strides up the stairs.

"but umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance—"

"not all of them! alohamora." he waved his wand, unlocking the door of umbridge's office. "alert the order if you can." he instructed.

"we're not staying here, you twit." paris frowned, kneeling down by the fireplace.

"when are you going to get this through your head?" hermione snapped at harry. "we're in this together!"

"we're all in this together..." paris began to sing quietly under her breath.

"not now!" hermione told her off.

"once we know, that we are," ron finished, singing along as well. "we're all stars..."

"you two will be the death of me."

"stop where you are!" umbridge ordered, barging through the door.

lara speaks please tell me you guys understood the patronus thing