chapter 1

"Can you two please come inside and close the door already. I'm very much sleep deprived right now."

Beomgyu yelled at this brother Soobin and his family friend Taehyun who has come to their house for a vacation.

"Yeah yeah, we are coming. We could have watched another movie if your stupid ass wasn't soo boring. Like it's not regular that taehyun stays here with us."

Soobin whined pulling taehyun into the room and shutting the door with a pang after he entered.

"Soobinie Hyung its ok don't be angry. I can understand that beomgyu Hyung is sleepy."

Taehyun being the angel he is and having some soft corner for beomgyu smiled as he sat on the bed alongside beomgyu. Unintentionally brushing the latter's fingers with his soon after that, a wave of electricity passed over his body and he could feel how much even a single touch from the elder affected him soo much and he instantly retrieved his hand biting his lip a little hard.

Beomgyu gave him a small smile completely unaware of what is going on in the younger's mind. Quickly he turned to his brother to ask a question that popped up in his mind.

"So how are we gonna sleep? I want to sleep in the middle. Don't you dare make me sleep in the corner of the bed after you made me watch two horror films in a row?"

Beomgyu made a threatening look at Soobin as he basically rapped whatever came to his mind as he was really scared to sleep in the corners of the bed, Somehow he imagined that something would come and grab him in is sleep.

"Wahhh such a scaredy-cat you are. Or perhaps you making that up to sleep beside taehyun?!"

Soobin giggled making a teasing eyebrow raise looking at both the males sitting on the bed as he was standing there with hands on his hips. Taehyun slightly blushed by his words and felt his heart racing. The thought of sleeping with the elder made him feel dizzy in more than one way. But soon masked it by saying

"Hyung! Its nothing wrong we all are boys. Besides, we have slept together whenever I came over"

Taehyun face palmed himself in his mind as he thought "we are all boys my ass" deep down he knew how much gay he was especially for beomgyu.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu was unbothered by his brother's cheesy comment about wanting to sleep beside taehyun and was only thinking about how he called him a scaredy-cat.

"Yah!. I'm not a scaredy-cat, I'm just worried if I might roll and end up on the floor. Its usually just us sleeping in this bed but now with taehyun here. there will be less room for me to roll while sleeping.

That was a lie. he never really move a lot in his sleep. It just that he didn't want to agree with his brother calling him a scaredy-cat.

"Sure beomgyu"

Soobin smirked and took one corner of the bed. The bed was quite large may be a bit larger than a king's size so he even kept a pillow between him and the middle of the bed as he had the habit of hugging it and also like a border between him and his brother every day. But today it came between him and Taehyun. That made taehyun lying a bit far from Soobin compared to beomgyu.

Taehyun was seeing all of this unfold in front of him as he laid in the middle of the bed and also felt a little sad that Beomgyu didn't mention anything about Soobin's teasing. Because He did have some romantic feelings for the elder. but he knows that Beomgyu was straight and might judge him for being gay. He didn't even know how beomgyu was, regarding homosexuality and stuff. Because definitely his family, relatives, neighbouring people and even some of his friends are all homophobic. He was living in a homophobic country with a very conservative society. Thinking about all of this, he didn't even notice that Beomgyu was now lying beside him. But a single drop of tear rolled down from the corner of his eyes.

That Beomgyu clearly didn't see in the dark room.

Author note:

I finally got the courage to write my first book.

This is going to be a short FF and with daily updates!. (Hopefully LMOA)