•1• "Well its no fun being normal."

Vote and comment please! Also just started a new story called Bluemock it's a Shawn fanfic too! :) check it outt
________________________

Riley's POV

I danced around my room to the song Jealous by Nick Jonas. I looked like a freak singing at the top of my lungs with my hairbrush in my hand and dancing like a maniac.

I plopped on my bed next to Shawn.

"Your so weird..." Shawn laughed. "Well it's no fun being normal." I declared.

"What am I going to do with you, Riley," He laughed shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm so lucky I'm best friends with The Shawn Mendes. Shawny is weird too. He's just an ordinary teenager, but is my best friend. (Did that make sense?)

We've been friends sense third grade.

Flashback

There I was entering the door of third grade. I was never good at making friends. I'm really different than other kids. My mom said I was Unique. Bold. Confident. And I was all those things.

I never let anyone get in my way. I was nice and all and that stuff just if somebody messed with me, they would get it. I mentally giggled at myself for punching a second grader last year, because she stole my cookie.

I saw a boy with brown hair sitting in the back alone, he looked kinda frightened.

I walked up to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a 'bitch was wrong' kind of face.

"No. Nobody wants to be my friend." He said with a frown on his face. "I think your cute. My name is Riley, Riley Stone, but I don't like me last name so it's just Riley Bee, yours?".

A huge smile crept on his face. "Shawn! Shawn Mendes! Let's be best friends".

I've never had a best friend before.

"Sure" I took his hand and then we pinky promised each other to stay friends forever.

Flashback ended

"Why are we down here?" Shawn asked. "Well, we are going to bake something!" I rubbed my hands together with a evil grin.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes."

"Ry, last time you made a mess, and almost burnt down the house!" He said looking around the kitchen. "Oh here we go with this story. I swear Shawny that I won't do that again." I give him the puppy eyes, hoping the little brat would give in.

"Fine, but I'll do all the oven stuff you just mix. What are we making?" He asked me looking in the cabinets.

"Cookies! Now let's do this!"

*1 hour later*

"I'm burnt" I chirped as I plopped on my couch. Shawn sat down and I laid down and put my head in his lap.

He looked down at me then smiled. I love his smile so much. Wait what?

"Just like the cookie." I shook my head in shame, that was a bad joke.

"Shawn, you have lame jokes" I giggle.

"I know, but I know you love them." I roll my eyes.

I love Shawn to death. Not the like like way. Could I ever like like or in adult words love him?

I soon fell asleep, with that question lingering in my mind.