CHAPTER 24: FUCK ME! (18+)

Song for this Chapter: "WOMAN" by Emmit Fenn.

⚠️❌EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT❌⚠️

!!!!!!!!!!!

⚠️❌EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT❌⚠️

!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCA'S POV

I began to drool the moment I lowered my face to her bare pussy. Without any hesitations I buried my head in between her legs, She squealed and grabbed my hair tighter. I knew that I was going to be bald by the end of this.

"Fanculo (Fuck), Arsia, you taste heavenly," I groaned into her pussy.

She moaned louder as she felt the vibrations of my groans in her core.

I honestly could eat her out any day and all the time Lord knows.

I pumped my finger in and out of her as I sucked on her clit. She moaned and pushed my head deeper into her slit as I ate her out.

She was so demanding and I loved every fucking single bit of it.

I loved all the sounds she made for me, I loved how she moaned my name and how she gripped onto my hair.

I lightly bit on her clit causing her legs to tighten. Then I spread her legs wider and increased my pace, as I sucked and licked every part of her pretty pussy.

I tried to fit two fingers into her opening and only one could go in. Fuck how is my cock going to go into her!

"Fúck... Baby, you're so fucking tight and wet... I love it," I groaned.

"Mio Dio, Luca you make me lose my mind," she moaned gripping onto the sheets tighter.

I used my finger to pump in and out of her as I captured all of her juices in my mouth. Her Pussy tasted better than desserts honestly.

Then I continued to explore her with my tongue while she cried for more. I was having a mental orgasm from just listening to her and tasting her. I worshipped her and made her pussy my religion.

"I-I'm close, Luca," she moaned.

That made me pump and suck harder. Suddenly her body tensed up and her legs began to shake as she repeatedly screamed my name. Then she thrashed all over me, pouring her juices on my face. 

I licked up every bit of it and looked up to see her looking extremely satisfied. She had a dreamy smile plastered on her face.

"Fuck Luca! That was... that was incredible, you are incredible! I have never felt this amazing before. Thank you, baby," she whispered breathlessly.

"You are beyond amazing, Arsia!" I exclaimed honestly.

She blushed and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

"You are so tight baby, my cock can't fit in you right now," I said and she instantly looked down at the huge erection I had, her eyes widened in shock and she bit on her bottom lip.

"Mi Amore, we don't have to have sex for me to make you feel good." She seductively said as she lightly choked me and pulled me by my neck closer to her.

Fanculo (fuck)! I thought that was insanely sexy the way she took control and made me submit to her.

"Baby, you don't have to-" I began to speak But she shut me up by placing her finger on my lips.