Chapter 20 Choices: The Hinges To Destiny Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"I can feel it," Klaus whispered starring at the full moon.

His eyes glowed yellow and his bones started cracking.

However, the event he has been waiting for his entire life has been halted by a witch he threw him around like a rag doll inflicting pain internally and externally

However, the event he has been waiting for his entire life has been halted by a witch he threw him around like a rag doll inflicting pain internally and externally. Out came Bonnie chanting in Latin, her eyes focused on Klaus's suffering body. Damon also came out of hiding and snapped Greta's neck like a twig killing her instantly. The fire circling Havana disappears and she comes running towards her friends. Damon placed Elena beside Stefan while Havana pulled out the stake that was lodged into his back.

"Take Elena away from here." Stefan groaned in pain.

"Wait! Elena is alive?"

"Shh!" Stefan and Damon whispered. They all looked back at Klaus who was in too much pain to even listen to their conversation. "Didn't you forget Havana that I always have a plan." Damon smirked whereas Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother purposely leaving out the rest of the gang's contribution.

"Oh thank God." Havana let out a huge breath, her hand on her chest.

"We can celebrate later. Now, you all must get the hell out of here." Stefan groaned still in pain.

"I'll stay. You go get Elena to safety." Havana told Damon who nodded and left carrying her cousin bridal style.

Now they both next to Bonnie who continued torturing Klaus with her powers. She stopped when Elijah stood in front of his brother with a grim look on his face. Elijah was a serious man, but Havana never seen him so stern. He was certainly angry at Klaus.

Klaus whispers his brothers name only to experience Elijah's hand shoved into his chest grabbing a hold of his heart. Elijah squeezed his heart harder making Klaus suffer more.

"In the name of our family Niklaus-"

"I didn't bury them at sea."

Elijah stopped himself from pulling his brother's heart out upon hearing those words.

"What do you mean Niklaus?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him." Stefan intervened.

"I can take you to them. I give you my word." Klaus shakily whispered..

Elijah who broke character of being emotionless towards his sibling truly looked lost in thought. He stayed still contemplating on whether he should trust a word Klaus says. Havana, Bonnie, and Stefan also knew what was going through his head.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened

"You'll die"

"I don't care Elijah."

The he looked at Havana who had the same lost and confused expression. The moment she saw his face, she knew what was to come. Elijah may be a noble man who honors his deals but his family will always come close, even if that means putting up with an egotistical psychopathic brother.

Elijah looked at the group who had worried faced plastered on their faces. "I'm sorry." He said before speeding away with Klaus.

Havana, Bonnie, and Stefan shouted in protest and ran where they originally were. But it was too late.

The Original brothers had escaped.

------------

AHHHH I JUST COULDN'T LET KLAUS KILL JENNA. I've always wanted to save her and add a little twist to the story so yayy Jenna is alive!