"McCall, I don't know why but your pain give me a special kind of joy." Finstock chuckled. "Good job Felmore."

I nodded at him as Stiles approached us. "Alright, next two. Stilinski, Erica."

Stiles passed me staring straight into my eyes. Then came a frizzy haired girl. Poor thing. I knew that she had seizures, I had even tried to talk to her once but she was so shy that she ran away.

I placed my hand on her arm. "You got this." She smiled at me before it dropped as she looked at the wall.

It was hard to watch her as all I could see was Stiles's butt and surprisingly muscular thighs skillfully climbing the wall. He caught me once, winking down at me. That seemed to give him confidence to make it to the top

He slid back down smiling at me but I was more focused on Erica, she seemed to be having a hard time.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" I looked at Coach like he was the dumbest person ever.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear."

He barely glanced at me before returning to Erica. "She's just freaking out." Lydia commented crossing her arms across her chest.

I nudged coach. "Maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic."

"Epileptic? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?" He screamed.

"Isn't it your job to know?" I muttered receiving a glare from him.

Once coach got her down everyone was chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

Grabbing Erica's arm lightly I lead her back to the locker room. "Don't you have anything better to do?" I hiss at the laughing prospectors.

Erica, again, smiles at me while we walk into the changing area.

"Thanks for that." She motioned to outside. I shake me head smiling at her.

"It's no problem. You're a great person, people shouldn't laugh at you like that. It isn't funny." She doesn't answer me just sits down on the bench.

"Well, I'm going to go get changed. If you need anything, just holler."

I hear a faint okay as I walk down towards my locker.

Opening it up I fling off my t-shirt tossing it inside and reach for the other one. Right before I put it back on a hand goes over my mouth and I'm twisted around to face those amber orbs of the boy that makes me heart race.

"Don't scream."

I make a grunt noise before biting his hand. He hisses cradling his hand. "What'd ya do that for?"

"Probably because you are the dummy that scared the freaking day lights out of me."

He threw his hand up in the air. "Well it's not like I could get you to talk to me any other way! You seem hell bent on avoiding me."

"Stiles." I sighed and his head snapped towards me.

"No, don't do that." He instructed.

I rose an eyebrow. "Do what?"

"The Stiles sigh thing that you do." Again I was confused.

He blew air out his noise continuing. "You say my name with a sigh and then after it come some kind of excuse or something that I really just don't want to hear."

"I don't know what you want me to say?"

"I just want you to tell me what the hell went on last night after jumped out of the jeep."